War Israel rave party massacre first responder videos etc. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Who worst Palestine or isreal? I don’t know if there is a legitimate good guy in all this def not.

Why can’t we all just hold each others dicks and sing Kumbaya?!?
The "bad guys" are Palestine and their Arab allies.

Israel was sanctioned (and divided from Palestine) by the United Nations in the late 1940s. The Jews were happy with the allocation. The Muslims, less so. So the Muslims pretty much went on a rampage to purge the land of Jews - and found out that Israel wasn;t going anywhere, by any means. 80-years later, the Muslims are waving the "Victim Card" because they are getting their asses handed to them time and again, justifying their assaults on Israel by calling Israel the aggressor, when it was the fucking Muslims who started the conflict!

Guipago

Forum Veteran

Israel was sanctioned (and divided from Palestine) by the United Nations in the late 1940s. The Jews were happy with the allocation. The Muslims, less so. So the Muslims pretty much went on a rampage to purge the land of Jews - and found out that Israel wasn;t going anywhere, by any means. 80-years later, the Muslims are waving the "Victim Card" because they are getting their asses handed to them time and again, justifying their assaults on Israel by calling Israel the aggressor, when it was the fucking Muslims who started the conflict!
Sorta got some truth there, read this & it can be checked from multiple sources.
https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2017/5/23/the-nakba-did-not-start-or-end-in-1948
There are many articles on what Israel did to Palestine from 1948 to the present, Israel was given 55% of Palestine by the Pommies, they now have 85% & counting, no wonder the Palestinians are pissed.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
The strong survive and flourish. It’s always been that way. A lot of us are here right now because one of our ancestors brutalized someone else before they did it to us. It’s not about what’s fair or just. Human beings are sometimes vicious animals. The genetic predisposition to survive and reproduce with limited resources and space.

Vwj

NewbieX
Sorta got some truth there, read this & it can be checked from multiple sources.
https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2017/5/23/the-nakba-did-not-start-or-end-in-1948
There are many articles on what Israel did to Palestine from 1948 to the present, Israel was given 55% of Palestine by the Pommies, they now have 85% & counting, no wonder the Palestinians are pissed.
But they won probably 100% of it in wars started by Arabs, and a lot more, but for peace gave it back, going by Arab standards what you win is yours, unless your not Arab,
Why didn’t the Jordanians give the West Bank to the Palestinians? Why didn’t Egypt give the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians?
But in 2005 the Israelis gave Gaza to the Palestinians and then Hamas went and took it via violence, killing hundreds of Palestinians, why exactly was that?
Why was it ok for Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon to kick out 900000 Jews and send them to Israel? Are you saying it’s ok for Arabs to do it but not Jews?
Why is it called occupation when Gaza has zero Jews and controlled by Palestinians whereas Israel has 20 % Arab population and even Arabs as politicians and high roles in government, why is it a genocide when Gaza has one of the highest population growths?
Asking for a friend

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Aljazeera....? I doubt the credibility of any truth coming out of an Islamic news site, especially when Muslims are hell-bent on wiping out the very existence of Israel.

I'll stick with the truth of the history books I've read, thanks.

Knightro2000

Educating Morons is Eradication of Entertainment
Aljazeera....? I doubt the credibility of any truth coming out of an Islamic news site, especially when Muslims are hell-bent on wiping out the very existence of Israel.

I'd have to agree with this woman but yeah, Al-Jazeera are the worst of all at the moment
Completely one sided news with pro Palestinians campaigns

Vwj

NewbieX
I'd have to agree with this woman but yeah, Al-Jazeera are the worst of all at the moment
Completely one sided news with pro Palestinians campaigns
I’ve seen so many comments everywhere saying that that’s the only non biased news they trust 😂🤣😂
Yeah run by Qatar, where have I heard that before? Oh yeah hamas sponsored by Qatar

Knightro2000

Educating Morons is Eradication of Entertainment
I’ve seen so many comments everywhere saying that that’s the only non biased news they trust 😂🤣😂
Yeah run by Qatar, where have I heard that before? Oh yeah hamas sponsored by Qatar
Take it this way,
The most racist community we know currently are blacks
Yet they cry about racism and everything else goes unmentioned

It's kinda the same victim theory, we're living in an era where making yourself an official victim is holding the most support of the 'sheep' population of this world
Which is a lot

You seen Christians cry anywhere? Jews?(except for that particular day of massacre)
Normal people don't cry like the victim card holder does
Normal people try to stick to rationality
So in the news market, you'll either get a news that's balanced for both sides of the story
Or the ones that make Israel look bad

Coz muzzies hold the international victim card at the moment

DirtyLou

Lurker
The concert crowd are usually the nicest, friendliest people who just want to have a good time. They would be the people who support peace. All these terrorists do is making Israelis feel there is no way they can co-exist with you.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
But they won probably 100% of it in wars started by Arabs, and a lot more, but for peace gave it back, going by Arab standards what you win is yours, unless your not Arab,
Why didn’t the Jordanians give the West Bank to the Palestinians? Why didn’t Egypt give the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians?
But in 2005 the Israelis gave Gaza to the Palestinians and then Hamas went and took it via violence, killing hundreds of Palestinians, why exactly was that?
Why was it ok for Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon to kick out 900000 Jews and send them to Israel? Are you saying it’s ok for Arabs to do it but not Jews?
Why is it called occupation when Gaza has zero Jews and controlled by Palestinians whereas Israel has 20 % Arab population and even Arabs as politicians and high roles in government, why is it a genocide when Gaza has one of the highest population growths?
Asking for a friend
Not really clued in on land borders are you, your talk of the other Arab states means jack shit, half doesn't make sense, we're talking about Israel's insidious takeover of Palestinian land, if you want to throw in the Jewish side---back it up.
And here's a pretty map showing land borders, not all of it taken in war, mostly by lies & deceit.
israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg
mapcard-palestina-1946-today.jpg

Two maps from different sources seeing as people only believe their own 'special' web sites & everyone else lies.

Which history books tell a different story? You don't think Israelis lie? Check my story out from different sources, all come up close to the same, if you find it different--- throw it up, I'll look at it.

Last edited:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Probably all crisis actors... I wouldn't put ANYTHING past a conniving hook nose jooboi

wiggins

Forum Veteran

This is from Reuters from 2007. It gives a hint of the beautiful life the Gazians were living without Israel actually poking around in their hospitals .

Having read this and also seen all the ISIS stuff on this site I am incredulous that anyone can question anything the Israeli's are saying about what they found at the atrocity sites.

Back