bizarre Israeli Comedy (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
717D754F-8043-41B3-B65B-7137AF104138.jpeg

Vwj

NewbieX
Dark humor.....hmmm, I didn't know the women were even allowed to...well, do anything. Just cater to the men...
She’s not Muslim. She’s allowed
You don’t make fun of dead children. I don’t care who you are.
She not, most of the pictures of dead people you see arnt dead, they have supposed to have been blown to bits, but their not in bits, or they’ve supposed to have been crushed by falling buildings, but their not crushed or dirty

aita

Lurker
actually there's a lot of reality in this and it's not a joke ...Hamas does use fake plastic dolls and make up for their propaganda... it's not a joke.... Hamas and the effing MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD ( CAIR is HAMAS in the USA... in France it's FM /UOIF... in Yemen &&&& ) have a UNIVERSAL POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY called ISLAMISM and its main objective is to create a worldwide CALIPHATE and impose CHARIA LAWS by force if necessary to achieve POLITCAL POWER on a worldwide scale they are totally ok with this kind of fake images and propaganda and they are also ok with sacrificing Palestinian civils for their higher goal: the WORLDWIDE CALIPHATE

Vwj

NewbieX
actually there's a lot of reality in this and it's not a joke ...Hamas does use fake plastic dolls and make up for their propaganda... it's not a joke.... Hamas and the effing MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD ( CAIR is HAMAS in the USA... in France it's FM /UOIF... in Yemen &&&& ) have a UNIVERSAL POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY called ISLAMISM and its main objective is to create a worldwide CALIPHATE and impose CHARIA LAWS by force if necessary to achieve POLITCAL POWER on a worldwide scale they are totally ok with this kind of fake images and propaganda and they are also ok with sacrificing Palestinian civils for their higher goal: the WORLDWIDE CALIPHATE
Or just picture from other conflicts

239D8873-1B06-4433-AA52-044118946C9A.jpeg

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
If it had been my own mother/father/baby/grandmother /husband/son/daughter who was raped, kidnapped, dismembered, tortured, murdered, and decapitated by one of these subhumans, making satirical comedy about the Palestinian women posting TikTok’s would be the least of my sins. :rambo:

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
If it had been my own mother/father/baby/grandmother /husband/son/daughter who was raped, kidnapped, dismembered, tortured, murdered, and decapitated by one of these subhumans, making satirical comedy about the Palestinian women posting TikTok’s would be the least of my sins. :rambo:
Yeah, and fuck em if they can't take a joke!

What about dead baby jokes tho? Those are classic 😂
Oh fucking hell, here we go! What's small and pink and can't turn around in corridors? A baby with a javelin through it!

What's red and screams? A peeled baby in a bag of salt!

Last edited:
Back