War Israeli strikes have killed 2 more hostages say Hamas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

vaga

mustard
This user was banned

https://news.sky.com/story/middle-east-israel-gaza-hamas-latest-blog-live-updates-12978800

Hamas claims Israeli strikes have killed two hostages​

Hamas's armed wing claims that Israeli strikes over the past three days have killed two hostages being held by the group in Gaza.
"The continuous Zionist bombing of the Gaza Strip during the last 96 hours led to the death of two prisoners and seriously injured eight others," al Qassam Brigades said in a statement.

This only came through on my news feed about 20 mins ago, so video yet.
They always post evidence of the bodies after one of these notices so, I'll upload when it drops.
hamas-ss01.png

hamas-ss02.png

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
I did nazi that coming, by the way did Jew know…. Fuck em all

All jokes aside it’s good to finally see family dying together. Muhammad and Judah would be proud. They might even share a magic carpet.

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Filthy Jews
Jews and Muslims are basically the same. Wars changed their geography at times but their bloodlines have never been expanded. Judah and Muhammad were brothers, dead set on brainwashing their cultures with nearly identical belief systems. The Torah and Quran are both shit cavemen subcultures. The only reason Israel looks the way it does is because white Americans paid for it. Let them all die it’s what the Sumerians wanted that’s why they built us and bounced.

Back