fights Its The Brown Skin Girls Too (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
That’s a suspect shiny wet rear end 🤪.

IMG_8416.jpeg

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
I have never met a female of the Hispanic or Latino ethnic background that wouldn't/didn't think that when "her" man cheats on her it's the other women's fault somehow when most of the time the other woman didn't even know he wasn't single because HE lied. So stupid.
They're obviously all dickmatized! 🤦🏼‍♀️

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
I have never met a female of the Hispanic or Latino ethnic background that wouldn't/didn't think that when "her" man cheats on her it's the other women's fault somehow when most of the time the other woman didn't even know he wasn't single because HE lied. So stupid.
They're obviously all dickmatized! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Since we are on GoreGrish and I can say what every the fucking I damn well please; because they are Catholic.

Their actions are based in the ideals taught to them by their mystical based belief system. I believe that Catholicism specifically teaches deflection of blame away from the relationship/marriage, in all cheating/adultery situations, to the third-party to deter the couple from considering divorce.

Put simply, they are Catholic and are not permitted to divorce, thus they must blame the other person.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Since we are on GoreGrish and I can say what every the fucking I damn well please; because they are Catholic.

Their actions are based in the ideals taught to them by their mystical based belief system. I believe that Catholicism specifically teaches deflection of blame away from the relationship/marriage, in all cheating/adultery situations, to the third-party to deter the couple from considering divorce.

Put simply, they are Catholic and are not permitted to divorce, thus they must blame the other person.

The ones I knew were actually Satanists mostly but I've known Catholic spics too. They just try to prove to the guy they're willing to fight for their relationship.
I don't know how they rationalize blaming the other woman when obviously she didn't know. The Catholics I know have all been cheaters. I don't know why that is but, they sometimes cheated to then confess to our chaplain Catholic who was hot & they were fucking too so, maybe that was part of it. They seem to think 10 Hail Marys makes it all forgiven & at worst couseling, when they just need to realize their guy's a horndog & gonna keep doing it so leave him or accept an open relationship. 🤷🏻‍♀️
They ARE permitted divorces. They not only have to divorce via the county laws though but also the churches & yes, adultery is a great way to land yourself in divorce court AND get excommunicated. So there is definitely an added deterrent with that religion. It's still pretty stupid. Drama llamas, the lot of 'em.

Back