cartels Jalisco Cartel Holding Hookers Hostage (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
I actually feel sorry for them, they're gonna be brutally murdered because they were unfortunate enough to be forced into life of prostitution by a rival cartel. Feels a little unfair.

They’re scared and they belong to someone. I feel badly for them.Someone loves them and wants them back. I hope they are alright but I’m smart enough to know that they probably aren’t.

Private Joker

Well Known Member
These guys are awesome against unarmed women but they get fucked on by armed resistance. Someone opens fire on one of their shitty up-armored Toyota hilux pickups with some green tip and they're fucked. Use explosives and they're cooked.
Those are Mexican cartel members not middle east towelheads. There trucks are much much nicer than yours 🤣

Private Joker

Well Known Member
They're weaker, the towel heads would bitch slap them. With shitty equipment, no less. They'd make loot drops outta these pricks lol
Wow, ok.. You really think the Mexican Cartels are weaker than who? The Taliban???.. That's really an interesting question.…. But there's on thing we all know and that is the Cartels have unlimited money 💰💰💰 and unlimited willing recruits......

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
Wow, ok.. You really think the Mexican Cartels are weaker than who? The Taliban???.. That's really an interesting question.…. But there's on thing we all know and that is the Cartels have unlimited money 💰💰💰 and unlimited willing recruits......
They also have no combat experience against armed combatants 90% of the time, but the Taliban have members who have fought 2 different heavy hitters (Russia and USA) with Insurgency tactics. It would be similar, in the way that there will be generation after generation of volunteers and plus, they can grow poppy and sell heroin, the same way the cartels sell meth. Sinaloa, Los Zetas, Jalisco, like none of them would stand a chance against Taliban. Plus, when your enemy believes that God will reward them for killing you or dying in the name of him, it's pretty terrifying.

Private Joker

Well Known Member
They also have no combat experience against armed combatants 90% of the time, but the Taliban have members who have fought 2 different heavy hitters (Russia and USA) with Insurgency tactics. It would be similar, in the way that there will be generation after generation of volunteers and plus, they can grow poppy and sell heroin, the same way the cartels sell meth. Sinaloa, Los Zetas, Jalisco, like none of them would stand a chance against Taliban. Plus, when your enemy believes that God will reward them for killing you or dying in the name of him, it's pretty terrifying.
No combat experience? These guys shoot it out all the time with the Mexican Navy and each other when they are not training up in the mountains somewhere.
You forgot to mention the methamphetamine. In Afghanistan there's a natural plant that gives you ephedra so they can make methamphetamines too along with their opium.

Back