Crime Jan 5th, 2023, 2 big mouth Beaners test the patience of Hanover Park Illinois PD (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Should have kicked both of them in the teeth in the first 5 minutes.

Oh My Fucking Lord!

The whole families fucked!

She's as bad as he is.

Those cops showed incredible restraint. There is something very wrong with the police having to put up with that ignorant disrespect. Whenever I deal with the police its yes sir, no sire, thank you sir etc.

Just put down the fucking music and shut the fuck up.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Hey everyone, save yourselves a headache having to listen to these dumb useless noisy cunts (I promise it's just 13 minutes of smart arsed bullshit) and just play from 13mins . :tu:

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I just clicked on this to find out what Beaner meant. I'm guessing it's "Hispanic/Mexican".

Is this a reference to "Refried Beans"?

Hey everyone, save yourselves a headache having to listen to these dumb useless noisy cunts (I promise it's just 13 minutes of smart arsed bullshit) and just play from 13mins . :tu:
Thanks for the tip.

"I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant!" - maybe if you weren't so fucking aggressive while carrying your spunkblot, you wouldnt find yourself on the ground only NOW caring about your belly contents.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Degenerate immigrant welfare pieces of shit.
Her squealing "I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant!"; they should have stomped it out of her and shot them both in the face.

variometer

Forum Veteran
1699098906516.png

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
My grandpa used to be so bored that he would converse with anyone who called. He would get telemarketers to hang up on him. These people must never get visitors...

Back