War *Warning child death* The children of Goebbels (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

bigallanmc

Fresh Meat
You try to make the world a better place and you end up killing your own kids because people want the world to be a shit hole filled with jews, gypsies and niggers
😲 I know a Jew a gypsie and and a black-man. They are alright👍 I don't believe either of them have written such hateful, uneducated tripe on the internet.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
😲 I know a Jew a gypsie and and a black-man. They are alright👍 I don't believe either of them have written such hateful, uneducated tripe on the internet.
Jews = Just look at the American government . My mother went into a Jewish owned butchers shop in the area she lived, the jew owner deliberately served Jewish customers who entered the shop after my mother ( who had a baby with her ) this was in the late 1950s.. not long after many thousands of brits died saving them from the gas chambers

Gypsies = I've been threatened by then, seen them dump waste in caravans at the side of the road and set them on fire, try to rip off my mother, damage people's land and property, and steal

Blacks = Just watch some videos on this site, or read the local news about a gang related stabbing

My comment may have been hateful, but it's based on fact

Last edited:

bigallanmc

Fresh Meat
Jews = Just look at the American government . My mother went into a Jewish owned butchers shop in the area she lived, the jew owner deliberately served Jewish customers who entered the shop after my mother ( who had a baby with her ) this was in the late 1950s.. not long after many thousands of brits died saving them from the gas chambers

Gypsies = I've been threatened by then, seen them dump waste in caravans at the side of the road and set them on fire, try to rip off my mother, damage people's land and property, and steal

Blacks = Just watch some videos on this site, or read the local news about a gang related stabbing

My comment may have Bern hateful, but it's based on fact
Fairy nuff. I can't work out why gypsies are called travellers. They don't travel anywhere 😆There are some white shysters out there.

Amelia Dyer (killed 400kids in Reading, UK) and them wankers that killed Jamie Bulgar just on the tip of my tongue. Can we add Russians to your list? 🙀Be nice to people @Blood_Sport ask them how you can help them to fuck off!!​

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Probably the better they were murdered.
They would of suffered a long humiliating death by society .
Goebbels was a extremely twisted sadistic subterranean human.
Few are aware of his " experiments" . Especially on children as they were still developing . Female Twins were his favorite.
He flayed all the skin from there backs then sewed them together to create the "perfect " female. Hoping to procreate if they survived. " Co-joined twins".
He poured raw alcohal into the huge wounds to cleanse them and deter infection.
NO PAIN MEDICINE EVER.
None never made it beyond 2 weeks.
Infection, shock and trauma killed them.
F**k him. F**k the Third Reich.

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
The Goebbels children were the five daughters and one son born to Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels and his wife Magda Goebbels. The children, born between 1932 and 1940, were murdered by their parents in Berlin on 1 May 1945, the day both parents committed suicide.

Magda Goebbels had an elder son, Harald Quandt, from a previous marriage to Günther Quandt. Harald, then aged 23, was a prisoner of war when his younger half-siblings were killed. There are many theories of how they were killed; one is that Goebbels gave them something 'sweetened' to drink. Currently, the most supported theory is that they were killed with a cyanide capsule.
Children's name are Helga 12 , Hilde or hildegard 11, helmut 10, hedda 8 ,Holde 7 and heide 5.

View attachment 495483

The Naming:

Some historian writers have contended that their names all begin with "H" as a tribute to Adolf Hitler, but there is no evidence to support this; rather, it supports that Magda's "H" naming was the idea of her first husband, Günther Quandt, who chose names beginning with "H" for his other two children by his first wife.

This claim is supported by Magda's mother, Auguste Behrend, who stated that the family made an innocent hobby of searching for new baby names beginning with "H" for each successive

Death :

Goebbels gave them something 'sweetened' to drink. Currently, the most supported theory is that they were killed with a cyanide capsule.

View attachment 495484

U check this in the video: Joseph and Magda Goebbels and their six Children Death

Helga Autopsy:

View attachment 495485View attachment 495486View attachment 495487

In 1945 Helga was 12 Years old when she was murder by her parents. in her Autopsy Bruises found on her body postmortem mostly on her face led to wide speculation that she had struggled against receiving a cyanide capsule, which was used to kill her by crushing it between her teeth.

U can check these videos and clips :

1. Corpses of Joseph and Magda Goebbels and their six children
  2. Magda Goebbels: First Lady of the Third Reich - Sneak Peek
  3. Summer 1942
  4. {father of the kids} Joseph Goebbels At Nazi Rally (1937)

The End

View attachment 495491
GOOD POST AMAZING INFO ...THANKS !
1_zx5EWnILOACFmKOskyeD0w.jpeg

AHHHH ....................FAMILY LIFE............................ OR DEATH

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
The wrong side won that war and we are seeing the consequences of it. Better to die by poison than to think what the allies would have done to those kids especially that 12 year old.

freebsd

Well Known Member
no, i see hair there. :shrug: the written autopsy also said she had black pubic hair there. so whatever you think you arent seeing, youre actually seeing it.
Damn. It Marilyn Monroe all over again.......
The wrong side won that war and we are seeing the consequences of it. Better to die by poison than to think what the allies would have done to those kids especially that 12 year old.
at least she was safe from the vatican. those little boys..... not so much.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Damn. It Marilyn Monroe all over again.......

at least she was safe from the vatican. those little boys..... not so much.
Shut up you stupid retard. The Catholic Church helps millions of people in its charity work.
There's bad apples everywhere, and in every religion, but you choose to parrot the jew media.
Think for yourself, you imbecile!

freebsd

Well Known Member
Shut up you stupid retard. The Catholic Church helps millions of people in its charity work.
There's bad apples everywhere, and in every religion, but you choose to parrot the jew media.
Think for yourself, you imbecile!
Jews weren't diddling altar boys, the preists were with the popes blessing.
When the boss is ok with it, it is NOT bad apples, it is SOP.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Jews weren't diddling altar boys, the preists were with the popes blessing.
When the boss is ok with it, it is NOT bad apples, it is SOP.
Think for yourself, you imbecile. Time and again i've seen incidents of sexual abuse by rabbi's swept under the rug, never to be seen again.
The permissiveness of the CC towards homosexual perverts in its ranks led to its implosion, as it should have.
The CC rectified its errors over 20 years ago and hopefully should be better going forward.

freebsd

Well Known Member
Think for yourself, you imbecile. Time and again i've seen incidents of sexual abuse by rabbi's swept under the rug, never to be seen again.
The permissiveness of the CC towards homosexual perverts in its ranks led to its implosion, as it should have.
The CC rectified its errors over 20 years ago and hopefully should be better going forward.
ended 20 years ago. That means they are at it again. How is that not proof it is SOP?

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
So are you saying that homosexuals, in this case disguised as priests, infiltrated the seminaries and are preying on our children?

Back