Justice For Bubba-The-Negro !!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Even though it's now been proven by a thorough investigation...involving a cadre of 15 FBI agents...that no "hate crime" was perpetrated against half-breed NASCAR driver Bubba-The-Negro...he's not letting it go.

Bubba-The-Negro still insists that a noose was in his NASCAR garage.

You see, after loudly making his claim to the media that a "hate crime" had been committed against him, and then finding out that in fact no "hate crime" had been committed at all...Bubba-The-Negro now looks so stupid, and has so much egg on his face...that he's now apparently trying to go all in with his phony claim in an effort to save face...instead of just being a man and admitting that he was wrong.

Regards,
-Ward

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
This "hate-crime" fiasco hoax...perpetrated by Bubba-The-Negro...and with the support of NASCAR, who don't have the balls to now tell Bubba-The-Negro that it's over...is going to cost NASCAR a lot of fans...or should I say...former fans.

But hey, to make up for their lost fans, perhaps NASCAR can attempt to recruit some new fans from the ranks of "Black Lives Matter."

Regards,
-Ward

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I'm surprised there aren't more blacks in NASCAR. all you have to do is drive anticlockwise round an oval shaped track and try to get to the front to win.. but you could have an element of fun with the black drivers by telling them 'Right turn Clyde' over the intercom :lol:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I'm surprised there aren't more blacks in NASCAR. all you have to do is drive anticlockwise round an oval shaped track and try to get to the front to win.. but you could have an element of fun with the black drivers by telling them 'Right turn Clyde' over the intercom :lol:

I'm surprised about that as well. NASCAR's origins are rooted in running from the police.

Mr. Mayhem

Crybaby faggot
This user was banned
He was bitching to dick sucker Don Lemon about it last night on Cunt News Network. Lol.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
nobody brings up that this guy is BARELY black....he got his white mommas genes for gods sakes...if he had a baby with a white chick(which he probobally does)the kid would have barely a trace of african.....

nola

Forum Veteran
nobody brings up that this guy is BARELY black....he got his white mommas genes for gods sakes...if he had a baby with a white chick(which he probobally does)the kid would have barely a trace of african.....

The one drop rule is alive and well...

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Bubba Smollett...

bubbasmollett.jpeg

Back