bizarre Keep going (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
A Jew, a Gypsy, and Black guy walk into a grocery store.

The gypsy fills her dress with all the chicken while the black guy, seeing this, angrily tries to get the chicken out but he can't so he starts biting the chicken through her dress. By mistake he also starts munching on her pussy, which he mistook for a chicken's neck, and makes her moan. The jew, seeing all this, starts filming while jerking off through his pants.

The black dude then bites the gypsy's clit through her dress making her scream. This freaks the black guy out so he strangles her to death. He then lifts the dead gypsy's dress and starts fucking her, only he misses her pussy and instead shoves his dick into the ass of one of the chickens. The cops come and shoot the black guy dead just as he defiles the inside of the chicken. The jew then uploads the entire video of the incident online and makes thosands of dollars in ad revenue.

All the chicken is then put back on the grocery store shelves for the next customers.

This wasn't a joke by the way. I am dead serious. This is what happens all the time.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I wonder if she was making some sort of gypsy vanishing potion 😂😂😂.

65A7BE1E-C138-42C3-93E1-E36BB20B2EA2.jpeg

GuanoLoco

Well Known Member
So What... Now they expect Democrats to pay for shit? OMG Does Cameltoe Harris know about this? I see a boycott and protests of this store in the future.

Attachments

• Ha Ha.gif
    Ha Ha.gif
    868.2 KB · Views: 25

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Looks like a jew to me.... and considering their devious ways, this is definitely something I would expect from the hook-nosed kike.... :)

Back