Keffe D charged with murdering Tupac (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
This makes me feel old, I was 16 when Tupac was killed and a right little wigga. Cringe:lulz:

This guy couldn't keep his mouth shut and now he's been charged with murder.

Sept 29 (Reuters) - An admitted former street gang leader was arrested on Friday on a charge of murder in the Las Vegas shooting death of hip-hop star Tupac Shakur nearly three decades ago, a long-unsolved crime that became a defining moment in the history of rap music.
Duane "Keffe D" Davis, who police said was long suspected and began implicating himself in a series of public statements in recent years, was taken into custody outside his home a day after a grand jury in Clark County, Nevada, returned an indictment against him.
Davis was charged with one count of murder with a deadly weapon for his alleged role in leading a group of men to kill Shakur in a 1996 drive-by shooting near the Las Vegas strip.

The suspect:
USFLBL4RN5NGZECSWMN6V37LFM.jpg

Tupac on the slab.
tumblr_lflssvgdSX1qb53jco1_500.jpg

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
Ahhhh yes, Tupac's autopsy pics take me back to the Rotten.com days. And the Chris Farley OD death pics..... ahhh, memories.

This dipshit thought he was in the clear. But to be fair, most would think the same after 30 years.

Not sure what’s more moronic, Keefe D basically ratting himself out in multiple interviews or the fact it took the police 25 years to charge him?

Back