War KIA Ukrainian Soldiers of the 25th Airborne Brigade (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Earlier this month, in one of the forested strips of land near the village of Chervonopopivka, Luhansk, several Ukrainian members of the 25th Airborne were taken out by a Siberian unit of the Russian Army during an attack on their trench.

KIA Ukrainian soldier 1- Chervonopopivka - March 2023.jpg

KIA Ukrainian soldier 2- Chervonopopivka - March 2023.jpg

KIA Ukrainian soldier 3- Chervonopopivka - March 2023.jpg

KIA Ukrainian soldier 4 - Chervonopopivka - March 2023.jpg

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
and for what ? dead for nothin, depopulation plan now they wanna escalate for more deads for their depopulation plan ,, and all the leaders in the world of every country is in on it , and idiots like these obey these old faggots and die, like they have no parents friends or children or whatever they can care for ,,, no they all wanna kill kill kill for who ? for people whom the accursed devils have power over,

Elmondo

Forum Veteran
and for what ? dead for nothin, depopulation plan now they wanna escalate for more deads for their depopulation plan ,, and all the leaders in the world of every country is in on it , and idiots like these obey these old faggots and die, like they have no parents friends or children or whatever they can care for ,,, no they all wanna kill kill kill for who ? for people whom the accursed devils have power over,
Wars are always started by old politicians.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
I always find it odd that the Russians take pictures of the dead. often the dead are missing gear which means either fellow troops picked up their stuff or these guys were long dead. They are also mostly missing the blue and gold tape you see in almost every Ukrainian video.

The image depicts artillery strikes given the trees being shredded and the ground burned. Nothing valiant here but artillery doing what it is supposed to do.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I had Ukrainian clients and they were great people so I hate what happened to that beautiful country. But the Ukrainians can't win so I wish Russia would just push hard and end this war with all the force they have. Don't like that, kiss my stinky ass, and fuck you because I'm drunk.
The war isnā€™t between Russia and Ukraine. Itā€™s between Ukraine and The rebel separatist forces that want independence from Ukraine. Ruskies simply picked a side

spidey1982

This user was banned
The Russians will win this war in a few monthsā€” only after the rocket artillery every section of ukraine that resists them. It is going to be slow and methodical. But at the end of this; Ukraine army will be depleted, broken and destroyed

rodmanii

This user was banned
I always find it odd that the Russians take pictures of the dead. often the dead are missing gear which means either fellow troops picked up their stuff or these guys were long dead. They are also mostly missing the blue and gold tape you see in almost every Ukrainian video.

The image depicts artillery strikes given the trees being shredded and the ground burned. Nothing valiant here but artillery doing what it is supposed to do.
so ?

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out

Ya, I've also noticed photos of dead soldiers who aren't wearing their blue or yellow bands. The Ukrainians seem to make sure that the Russian ribbons are in full view when they take photos (not always). Judging by the state of one guy's hand and face, it looks as though they've been there a day or two and probably their gear has already been grabbed by whoever took them out.

A problem with the trees in those groves is that they all look like that now - blasted to shit after months of bombardments - so it's difficult to tell if was small arms or artillery/mortar. Stuff is scattered but I think that's just from scavenging.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I had Ukrainian clients and they were great people so I hate what happened to that beautiful country. But the Ukrainians can't win so I wish Russia would just push hard and end this war with all the force they have. Don't like that, kiss my stinky ass, and fuck you because I'm drunk.
I won't stop posting and I won't stop drinking, but I really gotta stop doing both at the same time.

Pav10

Rookie
To those who doubt whether these are Russian or Ukrainian corpses first of all these pictures were taken from the Russian telegram channel btr80.
I never witnessed that Russians made fakes representing Russian corpses as Ukrainian ones. They simply don't do crap like this.
Second, all dead wearing Ukrainian camouflage uniforms.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
To those who doubt whether these are Russian or Ukrainian corpses first of all these pictures were taken from the Russian telegram channel btr80.
I never witnessed that Russians made fakes representing Russian corpses as Ukrainian ones. They simply don't do crap like this.
Second, all dead wearing Ukrainian camouflage uniforms.
These pics are on many sites, not just the btr80 channel, although they are the group that took the photos. Thanks for the note on the Ukrainian uniforms but also I don't think anyone is inferring that the Russians faked something here. Title is clear that the KIA were members of the Ukrainian 25th Airborne...

They get brainwashed at boot camp to become kill machines

Vector_Sigma

NewbieX
The Russians will win this war in a few monthsā€” only after the rocket artillery every section of ukraine that resists them. It is going to be slow and methodical. But at the end of this; Ukraine army will be depleted, broken and destroyed
Ahh, I see. So Russia could have won it any time they wanted, but they just wanted to drag it out because it's so much fun?

Truth is that the Russian military can't tell its ass from its elbow. They only make marginal gains by throwing huge numbers of young men into the meat grinder. Russia will cease to exist as a federation by the time this is all over.

Back