animals Kid Playing With Dinner (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nathan Explosion

RELEASE THE KITTIES
Well this totally contradicts everything I've been taught about humans being hardwired to fear snakes since one allegedly had an otherwise naked figleaf-wearing couple kicked out of a nice garden for eating a piece of fruit that can only have been put there to tempt them. I was lied to! What else could I be wrong about? This changes EVERYTHING.

Was it the Tree of Knowledge, or that other forbidden one? Knowledge my ass, This has me questioning my existence. Could I be a hologram? Am I melting?

Looked like he was about to take a bite at the end. Weird looking smakes too wtf
Pretty normal looking snakes I'd say, as it isn't in the title but you still made the positive ID, unless they're legless lizards ..

To say they're weird looking rabbits I think would make more sense.

Last edited:

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.
Those aren't snakes,they're a variety of legless lizard called glass lizards.Theyre harmless and the parents are assholes for allowing that.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Those aren't snakes,they're a variety of legless lizard called glass lizards.Theyre harmless and the parents are assholes for allowing that.
If they're harmless then why the fuck are the parents assholes??? We played with lizards and snakes and frogs and turtles and shit when we were kids.

Back