Warning:Children Just wanted to play with the little chink (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

methedup77

Well Known Member
Dogs, negros and muzrats are the same, cannot be trusted stupid as they are.
Dogs can be trusted. Fact is 80% of dog owners don’t train them. Let them do as they please. So…they become niggers.

My Question wtf did those kids do to those dogs? It’s not random. Otherwise the dog would’ve attacked the adults.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Dogs can be trusted. Fact is 80% of dog owners don’t train them. Let them do as they please. So…they become niggers.

My Question wtf did those kids do to those dogs? It’s not random. Otherwise the dog would’ve attacked the adults.
Because as I said they are all alike and react as such, you never come across videos showing negriods or muzrats attacking the weak or jumping 10 to 1 as a pack ( of dogs ) ?
Ask yourself now do dogs can teach their offspring's to be good ?

methedup77

Well Known Member
Because as I said they are all alike and react as such, you never come across videos showing negriods or muzrats attacking the weak or jumping 10 to 1 as a pack ( of dogs ) ?
Ask yourself now do dogs can teach their offspring's to be good ?
They’re not alike. Mixed breeds possibly are. Pure breeds are usually great dogs. Yes dogs can teach they lie young to be good. Niggers don’t want to change. That’s the issue

bdog120

Fresh Meat
Isn't it easy to just put the dog in chokehold? I always imagine doing that in such situation
You sounds retarded, just like a kid that’s never actually been in a fight but talks about all the cool stuff they would do if they were in one, you couldn’t put a big dog like that in a fuckin head lock, while it’s biting at you, and they are stronger than they look

Back