Kim Jong fed uncle to dogs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Allovera

Fresh Meat
its high korean honor to be fed to the dogs which will then be fed to everyone else so that a little piece of you is inside every korean

who cares
When the video pops up I'll care deeply.
picking ear_1.gif

Abra Cadaver

NewbieX
Wasn't it first mentioned by a Chinese news source? And didn't he want to initiate some kind of trade with China? Only heard the trade thing in passing but if he did then of course the Chinese'll say Kim Jong-un's a beast.

Dready

Lurker
History tells us that the Romans actually had a two-part show with the Gladiators. The second act was to release "Devouring Dogs" on the corpses of the slain. The breed is believed to have been the Mastiff where males often reach the 250 pound mark. They would do the same shtick. Starve them and then offer them a smorgasbord of meat. Christians, lions, corpses, dogs whatever. This is in no way new or inventive. This also begs for me to tell the story about a dog food company whose executives were considering adding "birth control" to for bitch dogs. The story goes that one executive mentioned the fact that poor people were known to eat dog food and that this might enable someone to sue for health damages. The story goes that the reply was that if they were eating dog food they shouldn't be having kids anyway. The comment made it onto the minutes of the meeting and eventually were made public somehow. That story dates to the 1980's.

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Damn, like everything else in the news......we may never know if its true or not, or never hear anything else about it.....

toomuchblood

Banned
Short Bussed
I wonder how many dogs the victims ate before they succumbed LOL, to be fair I see the dogs as being the victims in this story.

Back