Upcoming US Presidential Election Could Fuel Global Instability In 2024 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Not if you're benefitting from it through a military that keeps us from being invaded by the Russians and the Chinese that Trump keeps hollering about, and the streets and roads you use to get to and from work, vacation, shopping, etc, and the education you supposedly received so you can type on here with some competance.
bro... that im fine with. im talking about the double and tripple dipping on taxes we already pay. the tax we get taxed on our pay checks. how many times are we going to get taxed for living? and a lot of the times,for the same thing?

*competence,btw....

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
bro... that im fine with. im talking about the double and tripple dipping on taxes we already pay. the tax we get taxed on our pay checks. how many times are we going to get taxed for living? and a lot of the times,for the same thing?

*competence,btw....
You tell him! Be warned though, he's about as thick as they come.

1704501497900.gif

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran

*competence,btw....

Dude, you don't wake up when it's dark outside from your shitty straw mattress in your corporate communist company's shitty shack for housing, in order to descend into a deep dark pit, just to die at the age of 43 from black lung.

You have it a hell of a lot better now than any of your ancestors ever did at any point in the past. Meanwhile, youre probably using a small cell phone that weighs half a pound and is slightly larger than the palm of your hand that contains many millions of times more computational power than the entire room-sized computer NASA used to land a man on the moon 50 years ago, in order to bitch about taxes. 🤣

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Dude, you don't wake up when it's dark outside from your shitty straw mattress in your corporate communist company's shitty shack for housing, in order to descend into a deep dark pit, just to die at the age of 43 from black lung.

You have it a hell of a lot better now than any of your ancestors ever did at any point in the past. Meanwhile, youre probably using a small cell phone that weighs half a pound and is slightly larger than the palm of your hand that contains many millions of times more computational power than the entire room-sized computer NASA used to land a man on the moon 50 years ago, in order to bitch about taxes. 🤣
You hooked him good. He has no idea how bad he is being trolled.

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator

This might improve the level of awareness Road Pavement has for this world we live in. Maybe.

I'm sure their shitty wages are why their communities lack development, and perhaps not an issue of corrupt government and companies. See what I did there, I brought it back to the topic of conversation instead of pulling shit from my ass like your local nurses do for you.

You had jack shit to do with the acceleration of computation, just like you'll have jack shit to do with bettering the lives of people you use as a talking point.

All this stuff happened just so you could tell people they better appreciate being taxed for the money they earned with their own time and labor!

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
This might improve the level of awareness Road Pavement has for this world we live in. Maybe.

I'm sure their shitty wages are why their communities lack development, and perhaps not an issue of corrupt government and companies. See what I did there, I brought it back to the topic of conversation instead of pulling shit from my ass like your local nurses do for you.

You had jack shit to do with the acceleration of computation, just like you'll have jack shit to do with bettering the lives of people you use as a talking point.

All this stuff happened just so you could tell people they better appreciate being taxed for the money they earned with their own time and labor!

🤦

Jesus Christ.

Of course I had nothing to do with the development of cell phones and other technologies. That mostly came before I, personally, started paying taxes.

But you know who DID help in that development?

My tax-paying parents as well as the company they worked for!

If taxes didn't exist then, we wouldn't be living the way we do now!

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
🤦

Jesus Christ.

Of course I had nothing to do with the development of cell phones and other technologies. That mostly came before I, personally, started paying taxes.

But you know who DID help in that development?

My tax-paying parents as well as the company they worked for!

If taxes didn't exist then, we wouldn't be living the way we do now!
I can't wait for the money I worked for to go towards gender affirmation care for a 12 year old boy when he's diagnosed with gender dysphoria because he was raised in a perverse culture which caused confusion.

Did your parents, whom no one gives a fuck, contribute towards that too?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I can't wait for the money I worked for to go towards gender affirmation care for a 12 year old boy when he's diagnosed with gender dysphoria because he was raised in a perverse culture which caused confusion.

Did your parents, whom no one gives a fuck, contribute towards that too?
The level of absolute retardation of this forum knows no bounds.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
There's only one way left to take back America..... unfortunately, true Americans (whites) lack the fortitude to do what needs to be done...
It won't be done at the "ballot box".... only by the "cartridge box"...

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Hang on a second.....

It's Biden's responsibility to stem the flow of illegal people coming across the Southern border?

What happened to the great fucking wall that Trump built? Did it not work? Oh no...... not another Trump failure that Americans want to blame on anyone but the cunt that proposed it initially?

I sometimes wonder about Americans...... Are they safe to own nuclear weapons? Because they seem to be awfully unhinged....
The worst thing one can do here is remind those in the trump camp of the failures committed by Agent orange.
Wonder if the swamp will be drained this time if he wins again. Hopefully, he will only hire the best this time again. looking back on all those hired by him, then fired, calling those individuals incompetent yet he's the one that hired them. :shrug:

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
A failed, last-minute visit to Mexico by Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas this week perfectly reflected the Biden Administration’s dismal foreign policy record in 2023 and what may lie ahead in 2024.

Blinken and Mayorkas traveled to Mexico City to meet with Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador to discuss how to stem the surge in illegal migrants crossing into the United States from Mexico. But instead of offering constructive proposals to address this crisis, López Obrador mocked Blinken and Mayorkas by dismissing the border crisis as a U.S. problem, called for opening border crossings, and urged the U.S. to strengthen its ties with Cuba and Venezuela.

This latest Biden Administration foreign policy debacle reflected how world leaders increasingly view Joe Biden as a weak and indecisive leader with an incompetent foreign policy. This debacle also reflected the incompetence of Biden’s foreign policy team because López Obrador was allowed to ambush Blinken and Mayorkas. A competent state department would have ensured this visit was a scripted affair, with differences between each country resolved privately and in advance during lower-level meetings.

Ukraine. Despite claims by the Ukrainian and U.S. governments that the Ukrainian army would turn the tide of the war in 2023 with its counteroffensive, this didn’t happen. Russian forces dug in, and the conflict has become a long-term war of attrition. With Republican House members and Biden allies like MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough saying the war is no longer winnable, Congressional support for arming Ukraine is likely to be sharply reduced in 2024. Although Congressional Republicans are currently blocking additional U.S. military aid for Ukraine unless President Biden agrees to take significant action to stem the flow of illegal migrants at the U.S. southern border, even if an agreement can be reached to break this deadlock, growing bipartisan concerns in Congress over the trajectory of the war may finally force the Biden Administration and Ukrainian President Zelinsky in 2024 to pursue a cease-fire and an agreement to end the war and secure Ukraine from a future Russian invasion.

Russia/China “Axis.” The U.S.-led global order will take a hit in 2024 as Russia and China continue to build their security and economic relationships at America’s expense. This will include further improving their trade and defense relationships with North Korea, Iran, and the Persian Gulf states. Iran and North Korea will probably step up their arms sales to Russia for the war in Ukraine. There will be some progress in “de-dollarization,” mostly with more agreements to not use dollars for bilateral trade.

China/Taiwan. Chinese President Xi told President Biden at the November 2023 APEC Summit that Beijing intends to reunify Taiwan with China, but the timing has not yet been decided. However, a Chinese invasion of Taiwan is unlikely in 2024 for two reasons. First, the Chinese military is probably not prepared to invade the island nation. But second, and more importantly, Xi is worried that President Donald Trump could be reelected in November 2024. Xi believes Trump will have a much tougher China policy and prefers to continue to deal with Biden, whom he views as a considerably weaker president than Trump. Therefore, although Chinese provocations against Taiwan and in the South China Sea will continue in 2024, Xi will try to improve relations with the U.S. to help reelect Biden. If this happens, China could possibly plan to invade Taiwan during a second Biden term.

North Korea. A surge in missile tests and nuclear weapons development caused by the Biden Administration’s neglect of North Korea will continue to rise in 2024. North Korea might conduct a seventh nuclear test next year to embarrass Biden, help reelect Trump, and resume Trump’s partially successful personal diplomacy with Kim Jong Un.

View attachment 737779
wish i would read this way earlier. this is fucked :lolnasty::suicide:

Hang on a second.....

It's Biden's responsibility to stem the flow of illegal people coming across the Southern border?

What happened to the great fucking wall that Trump built? Did it not work? Oh no...... not another Trump failure that Americans want to blame on anyone but the cunt that proposed it initially?

I sometimes wonder about Americans...... Are they safe to own nuclear weapons? Because they seem to be awfully unhinged....
this is why u stick should to ur monkey land politics

1. He does not stem the flow of migrants.
2. He has openly encouraged migration.
3. They are then dispersed across the U.S.

Putting up a wall, and then finding the entrances to any tunnels which pop up would be much more effective than cultivating a money machine for the cartels by allowing illegal citizens across the US-Mexico border. Large sections of the wall were torn down for scrap, sold, and other bits knocked down by the cartels.

Do you understand the number of times the US and Russia both nearly started WW3 due to technical bullshit? Had the United States the intent to run the world, it could have happened immediately after the success of our first nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Prisons are another money machine here, and there's a surplus of people who either lacked self control, or are downright stupid. There's plenty of money to be made there. As for our military spending, lol. Why do you think China is buttering up our weak leadership?

This seems to be the only shit you gave a moment to look up.

You oughta worry about your own country, what is it you've got over there? Mad lads with butter knives fighting off the occasional migrant jerking off in front of a housewife? Classy.
couldn’t have said it better my brotha😂🤙🏽 took the words off my head there at the end 🤣🤣

You're not actually claiming that illegals don't get social services paid for by Americans tax dollars, are you? Because I had doubts you were quite that impressively ill-informed and ignorant.

No, I take that back, Your sorry American-hating "olive-assed" shitstain is indeed that ignorant and then some. You have no moral compass, hence your constant bullshit lies.
goddamn man ur destroying this dumb motherfucker😭 it’s crazy because i personally know illegals that are in welfare 🤦🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Hang on a second.....

You do realize that it didn't work because everyone literally railroaded it, then rigged an election so it couldn't be continued and finished, right?! If it weren't for everyone who's opinion seems to count in the fucking world being against the man and completely sabotaging everything he tried to do, I'm sure we would have seen results. Not to mention, the stats are there, the flow of illegals was way fucking lower when Trump was at least making an effort. We are absolutely butt fucked. Pants up, no lube. But Trump was and is our only fucking chance dummy.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Hang on a second.....

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

Of course you are.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
The US is #1 of the first world nations. Our GDP is 27 trillion (the UK is 4 trillion) and the dollar is the most traded currency in the world. Lots of division here but we’ll be fine
Screenshot_20240311-194923_Chrome.jpg

Japan is an island smaller than UK. Hahaha japan is an Empire.
Russia is full of nuclear bombs. All planet is fucked talking about any nuke attack. India has nuclear bombs, and they dont have toilet paper

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
View attachment 761160
Japan is an island smaller than UK. Hahaha japan is an Empire.
Russia is full of nuclear bombs. All planet is fucked talking about any nuke attack. India has nuclear bombs, and they dont have toilet paper

The only ones constantly threatening the fucking planet with fucking nukes, are the orcs and the North Koreans. Literally NOBODY. ELSE. is making such threats!

Japan, BTW, has 125.7 million to Russia's 143.4 million. Japan has TWICE the GDP as Russia.

The size of a nation's land area is pointless. Rocks and trees don't run factories, transportation lines, or hold guns. Only humans do those things.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind

Agree, for all its personal faults and dickhead ppl, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

Although having a provided shack and working a coal mine sounds like fun.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Agree, for all its personal faults and dickhead ppl, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

Although having a provided shack and working a coal mine sounds like fun.
Only if it's one of those mazes with tracks with a runaway minecart that jumps it's tracks across deep chasms, and magically reconnects on the other side just to go faster.

Back