Upcoming US Presidential Election Could Fuel Global Instability In 2024 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You are a master troll. My hat is off to you. If you were as dumb as you portray yourself as, you would have choked to death on a toothbrush years ago.
You stupid dumb fucking retard. Again, in post #41, that dumbass little bitch made a shit load of claims without backing anything up. Then turns around and has the gall to tell me to back mine up when I responded to him.

He's the one that made the initial claims.

God damn, you're a fucking stupid retard.

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
How is the mud flood not Biden’s fault when he’s having his people go down there and cut down all the razor wire along the border? Mexico has a heavily defended southern border because they don’t want these people coming into their country either. It would be one thing if it was just Mexican families fleeing the cartels and all the corruption and whatnot, but it’s South Americans, Chinese, Indians, and fucking Somalis. We need to lay mines along the border and have soldiers posted up every 1000 feet with M60’s. Light em the fuck up like they do in other countries. Honest people enter your house through the front door.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
@Nihilianth do you actually believe the shite you post or are you just a shit troll 🤷‍♂️
Waiting for @djdeeds to back up the claims he initiated. 🤷

How is the mud flood not Biden’s fault when he’s having his people go down there and cut down all the razor wire along the border? Mexico has a heavily defended southern border because they don’t want these people coming into their country either. It would be one thing if it was just Mexican families fleeing the cartels and all the corruption and whatnot, but it’s South Americans, Chinese, Indians, and fucking Somalis. We need to lay mines along the border and have soldiers posted up every 1000 feet with M60’s. Light em the fuck up like they do in other countries. Honest people enter your house through the front door.
Says the person who supports a party that doesn't believe in taxation. 🤣

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
It's a shame there's only one WAT badge to award you. It doesn't come close to portraying your level of cluelessness'.
You're the one suggesting deploying a shit load of troops full-time, every thousand feet, for thousands of miles, most of which are desert miles that need to constantly be supplied, armed to he teeth. While you support a party that opposes taxation. 🤣

This is EXACTLY why that particular party is always bankrupting our government, our social security, and the GI bill for our soldiers. Because of stupid fucking ideas like that. 🤣

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
You're the one suggesting deploying a shit load of troops full-time, every thousand feet, for thousands of miles, most of which are desert miles that need to constantly be supplied, armed to he teeth. While you support a party that opposes taxation. 🤣

This is EXACTLY why that particular party is always bankrupting our government, our social security, and the GI bill for our soldiers. Because of stupid fucking ideas like that. 🤣
See? This is the exact logic that shows everyone how clueless you are.
Conservatives are not anti-tax, they just want their tax money to go towards America's best interests

Conservatives, like me - Use my tax money to defend the country from illegal invaders. If that means placing them along the whole boarder, do it.

Loony Liberals, like you - Tax me extra to leave the boarder completely open but fund all the social welfare for our lovey new guests that offer nothing but crime and disease.

Seriously guy, evaluate your life.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
well "taxation" is theft. on a grand scale though. we all know this. right?
Not if you're benefitting from it through a military that keeps us from being invaded by the Russians and the Chinese that Trump keeps hollering about, and the streets and roads you use to get to and from work, vacation, shopping, etc, and the education you supposedly received so you can type on here with some competance.

See? This is the exact logic that shows everyone how clueless you are.
Conservatives are not anti-tax, they just want their tax money to go towards America's best interests

Conservatives, like me - Use my tax money to defend the country from illegal invaders. If that means placing them along the whole boarder, do it.

Loony Liberals, like you - Tax me extra to leave the boarder completely open but fund all the social welfare for our lovey new guests that offer nothing but crime and disease.

Seriously guy, evaluate your life.
And yet, here you are, complaining about taxation. 🤣

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I am in no way complaining about taxation, I am complaining about wasteful spending. You know that but prefer to maintain your blissful ignorance.
"Wasteful spending" yeah, like spending on stupid shit that doesn't grow the economy and therefore, the tax base to support the stupid shit you go on about. If we had your way, all the bridges would have fallen down 15 years ago, we'd have no space program, and therefore, no communications and GPS systems that greatly aids the border patrol and our military to do a far better job than what you propose should be done.

Fucking stupid, is what that is. It's like insisting on building the greatest penthouse ever on the top of a tall building, while calling the investment into a good solid foundation of said building first, as "wasteful spending."

Even your own Bible written by ancient desert-dwelling goat-fuckers has called your kind out for being dumbfucks! An entire thing about building a house on a foundation of stone rather than sand. 🤣

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

"Wasteful spending" yeah, like spending on stupid shit that doesn't grow the economy and therefore, the tax base to support the stupid shit you go on about. If we had your way, all the bridges would have fallen down 15 years ago, we'd have no space program, and therefore, no communications and GPS systems that greatly aids the border patrol and our military to do a far better job than what you propose should be done.

Fucking stupid, is what that is. It's like insisting on building the greatest penthouse ever on the top of a tall building, while calling the investment into a good solid foundation of said building first, as "wasteful spending."

Even your own Bible written by ancient desert-dwelling goat-fuckers has called your kind out for being dumbfucks! An entire thing about building a house on a foundation of stone rather than sand. 🤣
" the tax base to support the stupid shit "

Right now there isn't enough revenue do to the un-maintainable influx of illegal invaders made possible by your inept liberal leadership. Fuck guy, you're an imbecile.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
" the tax base to support the stupid shit "

Right now there isn't enough revenue do to the un-maintainable influx of illegal invaders made possible by your inept liberal leadership. Fuck guy, you're an imbecile.
Illegal immigrants do not have social security numbers! You stupid fucking retard! If ANYTHING, they're picking oranges and digging holes! I don't see you doing that shit! Maybe blame the merkkkan businesses that ignore the very federal laws and regulations your kind ALSO bitches about!

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

Illegal immigrants do not have social security numbers! You stupid fucking retard! If ANYTHING, they're picking oranges and digging holes! I don't see you doing that shit! Maybe blame the merkkkan businesses that ignore the very federal laws and regulations your kind ALSO bitches about!
You're not actually claiming that illegals don't get social services paid for by Americans tax dollars, are you? Because I had doubts you were quite that impressively ill-informed and ignorant.

No, I take that back, Your sorry American-hating "olive-assed" shitstain is indeed that ignorant and then some. You have no moral compass, hence your constant bullshit lies.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You're not actually claiming that illegals don't get social services paid for by Americans tax dollars, are you? Because I had doubts you were quite that impressively ill-informed and ignorant.

No, I take that back, Your sorry American-hating "olive-assed" shitstain is indeed that ignorant and then some. You have no moral compass, hence your constant bullshit lies.
Imagine a bigoted piece of shit talking about moral compasses. 🤣

Back