bizarre Kim Jung Crying Because He Can't Get That Heart Attack Burger (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I think he's being real. People in general aren't reproducing faster than they are checking out. This is especially true in Asia. In the states, we have the opposite. "Woman" can't get enough of killing thier own babies and bragging about it, and the babies that are being birthed are from the unwed, unwanted, unexpected and the unworthy...

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
He was reading some of @Dirlwanger posts and even the North Korean's feel sorry for him 😞
take your meds and finish high school libtard piece of shit.

34e88049b55d22256c6db9737c6eaf58.jpg

kirktheecaptain

Fresh Meat
Perhaps he was reading the last season of Game of thrones. I would cry to considering how awful it was in comparisson with the previous ones.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
It's common in a dictatorship, that all of the sheep pander to their leader, either out of fear or as an overt display of ass kissing. As we see here, the audience mimics Kim....

That must explain why Biden voters are so committed to acting retarded.

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Can somebody please assassinate this mother fucker. I have put a wager with the bookies that he will be dead before Christmas 2025 and I am set to win a shit load of money if the odds work out in my favour. I really really want this horrible cunt dead.

Back