animals Kitty got a new toy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
I never understood dildos with ball sacks? :shrug: unless women use that bit as a handle it seems redundant.
It's so they have a stopping point, this is more important on the anal side of things but some will see the balls as an extra challenge and end up in A&E/ER.

The cat probably only plays with it when she forgets to rinse it.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Agreed, it's like something a deranged serial killer would have.

Prosecutor: "And here is the collection of severed penises he kept hidden under his bed."

Jury: *Visible disgust
Hippo hides his collection of insertable toys.... incase the cops come round.

And the defendants name was…. @Rick James 🤣🤘🏻
Phew..... thats me off the hook!

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
They say practice like you want to perform. The balls are present so the manipulating aficionado remembers not to “forget the boys” or “hug my right ball and make my left ball jealous”. A ball-less dildo should make women fearful and confused, making them immediately want to seek out the refuge of a warm pair of balls with a pulse.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
I've been putting birdseed outside on the....well, I guess it would still be called a balcony ledge even if I'm on the bottom floor. Anyway, I looked up just in time to see a cat up there with a bird in his mouth jumping down... Now I feel like I'm setting the birds up...

Theseus

King Of Athens
I've been putting birdseed outside on the....well, I guess it would still be called a balcony ledge even if I'm on the bottom floor. Anyway, I looked up just in time to see a cat up there with a bird in his mouth jumping down... Now I feel like I'm setting the birds up...
The way I look at it is if you didn’t put seed out the birds would go to a different place to eat the cats wold soon follow just the circle of life it’s pretty unavoidable 😂🤘🏻

Back