beatings KO Turns Guy Into Flopping Fish (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
That's exactly what you get. I hope the guy wasn't charged with anything cuz he did the right thing.
It was , but the way everything is soo sensitive nowadays ,he will get in trouble and probably get sued for hospital bils and such. It will suck for him . Theyw ill argue that he wasnt physically touched and that he shouldve called the cops for harrasment lol smh . But then the little shit thought he wouldve be a bad ass and the it to somebody else.he did desteve that. But who knows what happend before,,that older pincher looks lole one of those asshole drivers as well ,he probably cut him off of almost cause the other one to crash or something

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
If you ask me old dude reacted very measuredly and calmly. One nice shot in the mouth and put him down, ended the aggression. Many of the less...civilised types of society would have been stomping on the dudes head after he was unconscious and rifling through his pockets for good measure.

Stoic69

This user was banned
Should had stayed in his dang car instead of being a tough guy...didn't work out for the idiot.
View attachment 635017
Damn this sucks for the guy that did the punching, I understand that the fool had it coming BUT in the eyes of the law he can easily get a charge for manslaughter if the pussy passes away. That's why people should avoid conflicts at all cost! One punch can change you're life for year's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back