Crime Lady Suckered Punched And Rob (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Gh05t999

Lurker
That's why I carry. Beating the fuck out of them isn't enough. Scream Falafel snack bar while emptying the mag into their stomach

lechmich

Forum Veteran
They sound like limey gangsta wannabes. No need for guns there, a piece of lead pipe will do the job more than adequately

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
They sound like limey gangsta wannabes. No need for guns there, a piece of lead pipe will do the job more than adequately
Hello there, human that used the word 'limey' as a pejorative. Would you be from some part of the United Kingdom?

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
Useless knuckle draggers. Upins are well on there way. And you can claim racism all you want while you watch a video of you being you as you get put in a woodchipper

scott13214

I am better than you!
More proof the Nigger is just a very small evolutionary step beyond monkeys. Even monkeys have a stronger work ethic. The Nigger waits for the monkey to come down the tree with bananas, then steals it from the hard working monkey. 🙊

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I'm going to stop calling these American blacks "Darkies" and start call ing them Niggers and i'm not racist. I just can't stand Chinks and Muslims.

Back