animals Last Flight (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I know this is going to make me sound really unpatriotic and cunty, but every man, woman and child these days has a goddamned 'service dog'.

They all have their rinky little coats on saying 'service dog' and the owners walk around scowling like they are daring anyone not to do jazz hands...

We have a big hardware chain here called Bunnings and they have allowed service dogs in so now every time you go in there are upwards of 30 dogs in there.

They are even traveling on planes now.

Why can' t people just use furries as service dogs? They'd love to be dragged around by a chain and patted every so often, given a run in the dog park where they can defecate and mate with other service furries and then everyone would be happy...

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I know this is going to make me sound really unpatriotic and cunty, but every man, woman and child these days has a goddamned 'service dog'.

They all have their rinky little coats on saying 'service dog' and the owners walk around scowling like they are daring anyone not to do jazz hands...

We have a big hardware chain here called Bunnings and they have allowed service dogs in so now every time you go in there are upwards of 30 dogs in there.

They are even traveling on planes now.

Why can' t people just use furries as service dogs? They'd love to be dragged around by a chain and patted every so often, given a run in the dog park where they can defecate and mate with other service furries and then everyone would be happy...
You've put some thought into that, haven't you @wiggins

Something you want to get off your chest? Come on dude, you can be honest with us. Sure, you're going to be known as a "Furry fanboy" for a few days, but i'm sure you'll cope. Freak.

Back