Last Movie You Watched..

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Rio Bravo. 1959.
7/10
John Wayne and Dean Martin are sherrif and deputy with a couple of others holding against a gang wanting their prisoner.
The westerns iv mostly seen are by Sergio Leone. This one was a bit quieter and more thoughtful. At over 2 hours it seemed to plod along but the director, Howard Hawks was older with a wealth of experience and it does show. Martin was quite good as the drunk, Wayne was stoic and steady.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The best offer. 2013.
8/10
A mystery/drama starring Geoffrey Rush and Donald Sutherland. Rush is a director of an auction house who gets involved with a woman who lives locked away in a mansion. The film was written and directed by Giuseppe Tornatore (Italian). It mainly follows Rush who with the help of a young engineer is putting an automata doll together and his friend 'Billy' (Sutherland) who sometimes conspires with him to obtain certain paintings. Its a good thriller that come together nicely.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Hour of the wolf. 1968. Ingmar Bergman.
7/10
A psychological horror/drama about a artist played by Max von Sydow who with his wife goes to a island retreat.
The first half of the film is mainly the two of them, the family who owns the island invite to a dinner party. After that is when things get surreal.
The artist goes mad by the end and it is strangely beautiful to watch.
Overall its not a plot driven film which makes it more of a chore than a pleasure. The visuals with the use of shadow and composition are great.

Humungus

Forum Veteran
Rio Bravo. 1959.
7/10
John Wayne and Dean Martin are sherrif and deputy with a couple of others holding against a gang wanting their prisoner.
The westerns iv mostly seen are by Sergio Leone. This one was a bit quieter and more thoughtful. At over 2 hours it seemed to plod along but the director, Howard Hawks was older with a wealth of experience and it does show. Martin was quite good as the drunk, Wayne was stoic and steady.
I love that movie Dean Martin had plenty of experience for playing the drunk didn’t they put gunpowder in a drink to sober him up ?

Abyss

Lemmy is God.
Bad Black, the sequel to Who killed captain Alex, the greatest Ugandan action movie ever. Literally better than any Star Wars under Disney.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Three Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri... Just watched this I have to say I found it outstanding. Quite a unique movie, full of twists and plentiful violence @Jizdrop1 Another one for you. You will definitely love it 10/10

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
Really enjoyed it.. it’s on Netflix.. Robert Pattinson gets a lot of shit because of the dumb twilight shit but this guy can act his ass off..

McM

Krautnigger
I only watch CGI science fiction short movies these days, 30 min max. (Best without music, women and kids in the story).