Last Movie You Watched..

1603040009491.png

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The duellists. 1977. Dir, Ridley Scott.
7/10
Two french army soliders and an argument of honour.
Set during the era of Neapolitan, it's based on a true story of two soliders who fought a number duells over two decades.
This is Ridleys first feature film, it's slow but the scenes are really well framed and visually great, the story is set over a number of years with 5 duells taking place. The fight scenes aren't extravagant but show a sense of brutality. The real essence is the two main characters, the softley spoken Keith Carradine as Armand d'Hubert and the firey Harvey Keitel as Gabriel Feraud.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The wolf of snow hollow. 2020.
3/10
A werewolf killing spree.
Written, directed and starring Jim Cummings as a police officer who is tasked with finding the killer of several women in the small town where he lives.
Cummings also wrote, directed and starred in Thunder Road, his first feature. I tried to watch that, didn't get to far in and turned it off.
This one i lasted nearly an hour before i hit the FF button. His character is an ex boozer with an ex wife. Its a stressed out slightly funny kinda role with the rest of the officers all relaxed. It has moments of humor, horror and comedy but just fell flat for me.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Xmen Apocalypse last night. What a pile of monkey jizz. It was terrible. The ending was stupid. It was all terrible. Best bit was fassbender/Magneto kill the polish soldiers with a coin after they shot his wife and daughter with a wood bow and arrow.

Bill Murray

Bushwood Assistant Greenskeeper
I saw the Osbournes (Ozzy, wife and Jack) talk about it the other day. Apparently it won 4 Oscars and is total wank. A woman fucks a fish man? Something like that?
I won all sorts of awards, was on a bunch of critics top ten lists, had a pretty decent cast but ya, basically about some ditzy bitch who fucks a fish.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I won all sorts of awards, was on a bunch of critics top ten lists, had a pretty decent cast but ya, basically about some ditzy bitch who fucks a fish.
Makes me want to see this insanity. It must look good and have good music to win Oscars cos the story is supposed to be very stupid. And the acting too I guess, must make fucking a fish man look impressive. I'm gona see if I can find it on Netflix or prime