Last Movie You Watched..

Yours @Jon E(vil) an animated/claymation short movie on Vimeo. It's a good thing I follow @Maybe Maggot & clicked on his profile to view his postings or I'd have never seen them. They're awesome! Aardman ppl are still my fav ever cuz who doesn't love Wallace & Grommit but, they don't do gore sadly. TY!

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Yours @Jon E(vil) an animated/claymation short movie on Vimeo. It's a good thing I follow Maybe Maggot & clicked on his profile to view his postings or I'd have never seen them. They're awesome! Aardman ppl are still my fav ever cuz who doesn't love Wallace & Grommit but, they don't do gore sadly. TY!
Your welcome. This the thread i update at the end of each month. HERE
The link is to the last page, starts about in May.
Bit Chute channel starts in Febuary.
All the best, Jon.

Say your prayers. 2020.
9/10.
Two devout christian brothers attempt to kill a atheist author at book festival.
The film has a similar idea but different plot line to In Bruges. Two hitmen screw up and kill the wrong target, but instead of waiting for the boss to come and kill them both, they are waiting for their priest dad to come.
It has a few moments of really laugh out loud humour and some sharp one liners. Through the film is a male choir that add to the soundtrack. Black humour is present but comes to the front near the end of the film.
Overall it remineded me of Sightseers and Get Duked!. Low budget black comedy that delivers.

mrln

silent ghost
thirteen days
For thirteen extraordinary days in October of 1962, the world stood on the brink of an unthinkable catastrophe. Across the globe, people anxiously awaited the outcome of a harrowing political, diplomatic and military confrontation that threatened to end in an apocalyptic nuclear exchange between the United States and the Soviet Union. Thirteen days captures the urgency, suspense and paralyzing chaos of the Cuban Missile Crisis

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The Bar. 2017. Spain.
6/10
A group of people are sealed in a bar due to unknown events.
The film had the plot that a bloke comes in to use the dunnie, it shows a few interactions with the customers in there, then when one leaves he is shot dead. Another goes outside to see, he is shot dead. The bloke using the dunnie is infected with a virus and the place is sealed off. From there some of the characters are suspicious of others and tension rises.
Similar to Friendly Beast, but alot more going on and no where near as brutal. It was interesting to watch the story progress but it felt like there weren't going to be any surprises. Iv seen a few of the directors films and they tend to have a slightly humours theme, this was too different but it did get dark for the third act.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The second civil war. 1997.
5/10
War breaks out over a group of immigrant orphans that the governor of Idaho refuses to let in.
A black comedy about the anti-immigrant sentiment in the United States. When the governor shuts the border it creates a stand off with federal government. The media is represented by one network who are at pains to cover it purely for the ratings side of things.
Quirky film that is typical of a mid to late 90s comedy. It was amusing given the situation that has happened this year with the riots and flare up protests in the U.S.