bizarre Lazy Bastard Workers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

hispammic

Rookie
Does everyone see what their job is? Has anyone had to do this for an extended amount of time? How about maybe offering them something to drink or eat and then asking them what can I do that will help you guys empty my trash. It makes things a lot easier when you treat people with a little respect who are stuck in a shit job.
Yeah do you know how JOBS work? they chose to apply to that job and have an interview to get hired. It's not our responsibility to kiss their ass so they do the fucking job they get paid to do.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Does everyone see what their job is? Has anyone had to do this for an extended amount of time? How about maybe offering them something to drink or eat and then asking them what can I do that will help you guys empty my trash. It makes things a lot easier when you treat people with a little respect who are stuck in a shit job.
Shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch and empty my trash boy!!!!!

To be fair. Trashmen make halfway decent money. And guess what? It's their choice to do that job. So perhaps they should just fucking do it.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
To be fair. Trashmen make halfway decent money. And guess what? It's their choice to do that job. So perhaps they should just fucking do it.
They were. And guess what? Their job description says that they do not have to pick up any trash can weighing more than 125 lbs. So they were doing their job.

bigbuffalo76

Hurdy Gurdy Birdy
Lazy ass niggas
You spelled NIGGERS wrong

She wasn’t rude at all

Back