Leader of the Christian Anti-Hezbollah Party in Lebanon Kidnapped and Found Murdered (no gore) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pascal Sleiman of the Christian Lebanese Forces Party, was kidnapped and killed in the Byblos District of northern Lebanon on Sunday by a Syrian Muslim gang.

Lebanon is overrun by Muslim refugees. Some have said tensions are rising that mirror the 1975 - 1990 civil war.

Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, made threatening remarks directed at Christians in the aftermath of the recent protests, accusing them of lacking integrity and inciting civil unrest.

More than half the population in Lebanon oppose Hezbollah and want to be liberated. Time for Hezbollah’s destabilizing influence to be eliminated or driven to their handler Iran. It's ethical for Israel to expand its borders if the neighbours are unstable and threatening.

Attachments

• B4E4AE0C-1D20-4A1C-87EC-41667FF94BED.jpeg
    B4E4AE0C-1D20-4A1C-87EC-41667FF94BED.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 1A4D53EE-838D-4336-825E-2E953DCE393C.jpeg
    1A4D53EE-838D-4336-825E-2E953DCE393C.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 7FA05298-E601-4EFA-B3D4-8971EDE1DFBE.jpeg
    7FA05298-E601-4EFA-B3D4-8971EDE1DFBE.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 167

DokraOwl

Hooter
You remember the beginning of the universe? I sure don't. I just appeared one day on Earth and my perception of time began then and there. Why we think life in the after would be anything different from the nothingness we have all experienced before we were born boggles my mind. But there is no reason to fret for whatever made you appear as a human for this brief visit to Earth can, nigh must, bring you about again somewhere at some place. My only fear is that since time is relative and this is the only universe we so far know exists, our past selves will always be alive and so it would make sense to me that once you die you are simply reborn to experience your life again and again over and over for eternity. Sucks I know, but it makes much more sense then heaven/hell/72 Virgins/angels/etc.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
lebanese forces = fake christians

lebanese have jew blood. jews are killing jews. :derp:
Tribal warfare. There are many tribes of Israel but Zionism the radical movement that divides rich and poor has destroyed the unity amongst those people.

It's pretty ignorant, but if Jews wouldn't be so damn Jewish this wouldn't have happened. They are a cult and this has happened within like every cult that continues to progress for centuries.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
probably. every single sandnigger has some jew blood in them. muslims and jews are two peas in a pod, but jews are more fucked up.
Christians in Lebanon have some natives from the Middle East, but also Europeans. Of Greek, French, Italian, Armenian and British descent. In fact, pure races are an illusion, they are divided in ethnic groups and subgroups, therefore there's a lot of mixed blood in a particular race.

The type of mentality that a certain community has, is more concerning than the percentage of a certain ethnic group in the individual's blood.

Arabs, Maghrebines and Jews are all semites which belong to the larger caucasian/white race.

In terms of religion, Lebanese Christians are direct descendants of the original Christians and the European Crusaders who settled in the region.

AhMadMeninist is a sand rat and his relatives are the ones who destroyed Lebanon.

That means @AhMadMeninist is a jew. He pretends to be a filthy muzrat.
Nah...if he is Lebanese or he is muslim or christian...there are no jews in Lebanon....muslims fucked up the place when they won the civil war, only the christian areas are relatively normal, where the european descendents live.

AhMadMeninist is a typical confused subhuman. He hates more christians than jews, which is not strange, the christian militias fucked his mother in the ass and that's how he was conveived.

turdbaby_sm.jpg

Last edited:

evil retard

room temperature iq
Christians in Lebanon have some natives from the Middle East, but also Europeans. Of Greek, French, Italian, Armenian and British descent.
canaanites = jews
ancient armenia = canaanites
ancient lebanon = canaanites

god cursed the canaanites for eternity. every sandnigger has canaanite blood, and anyone who mixes with a sandnigger curses their bloodline for eternity. the lebanese are of canaanite origin, so their descendants will never be christian.
In fact, pure races are an illusion
the christian race is the pure race, and only whites can be christian. :trump:
The type of mentality that a certain community has, is more concerning than the percentage of a certain ethnic group in the individual's blood.
yes. that's because jews mixed with every race. now every race has genetic fuckups. many "white" people are now converting to atheism because of the jew-mixing in their bloodlines.
Arabs, Maghrebines and Jews are all semites which belong to the larger caucasian/white race.

In terms of religion, Lebanese Christians are direct descendants of the original Christians and the European Crusaders who settled in the region.
the israelites are the white race. the lost tribes of israel are now the celtic, germanic, and nordic peoples. our tribe of judah were the first christians, but they were all martyred by the canaanites many, many years ago.
AhMadMeninist is a sand rat and his relatives are the ones who destroyed Lebanon.
i agree. 100% :nod:
No sand in Lebanon; they’re not native to a desert region
"sandnigger" is an umbrella term used for every shylock-nosed shitskin.:poker:

Dirlwanger

canaanites = jews

god cursed the canaanites for eternity. every sandnigger has canaanite blood, and anyone who mixes with a sandnigger curses their bloodline for eternity. the lebanese are of canaanite origin, so their descendants will never be christian.

yes. that's because jews mixed with every race. now every race has genetic fuckups. many "white" people are now converting to atheism because of the jew-mixing in their bloodlines.

the israelites are the white race. the lost tribes of israel are now the celtic, germanic, and nordic peoples. our tribe of judah were the first christians, but they were all martyred by the canaanites many, many years ago.

You are mixing up religion and politics with biology. Religion and politics are man made beliefs, biology is science.

There are only 3 races in the world: caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid. The rest are ethnic groups and subgroups of those 3 races. You are closer to a jew than a nigger, this is just an example. Pure race is impossible, because these groups were always connected, like it or not .

Canaanites, lost tribes in europe or whatever you are saying is just religion, and strange very strange by the way...makes me wonder what kind of christianity you believe. Celts, germanic, nordic still have strong ties with paganism, they were forced and indoctrinated to become christians. Your statement is false sociologically and historically.

Lebanese and israelite christians were the first and then the romans and then was spread after Constantine's rule. There were different branches like cults until came the catholicism and the orthodox, centuries after the first christians....and way after the protestants came and all the branches related with them, like the evangelics, baptists, mormons, and a handful of freaks.

Just stories, wrote to indoctrinate, god if exists is indifferent to all those fairy tales, and " i am better than you " type of behaviour. In fact if he has an anthropomorphic thinking he laughs about those stories written by man.

Im going to repeat you belong to the same race of humans like the semites.
Sorry to disappoint you....We are all indo-europeans.

Than you have the blacks and chinks with their own ethnic groups exacty like us.

And finally inter-racial mixing which is another topic.

Last edited:
canaanites = jews

Rubbish that has no basis in reality; Christian Levantines share a genetic continuity from ancient Israelites. Your anger seems misplaced. You’re entitled to your warped sense of reality though.

evil retard

room temperature iq
Religion and politics are man made beliefs, biology is science.
no. yahwism and christianity are divine. biology was invented by mankind.
makes me wonder what kind of christianity you believe.
:trump: i follow protestantism. i was raised baptist. i attend a baptist church. i believe in god and his word.
Celts, germanic, nordic still have strong ties with paganism, they were forced and indoctrinated to become christians.
the tribes of israel were divided for disobeying god by adopting canaanite polytheism nearly 800 years before jesus founded christianity. those lost tribes traveled north, where they then adopted the neighboring polytheistic religions. the only tribe of israel that continued to follow yahwism was the tribe of judah, which later founded christianity.
Lebanese and israelite christians were the first and then the romans and then was spread after Constantine's rule.
i know. my point is that the lebanese were and still are fake christians. canaanites are cursed. canaanites will never find god. the lebanese were and still are useful idiots.
god if exists is indifferent to all those fairy tales, and " i am better than you " type of behaviour.
it's not a matter of who is better than who. god cursed the canaanites for mixing with the nephilim. jews are partially human, so it would be a sin to even compare myself with those swine of satan. :ysoserious:
Im going to repeat you belong to the same race of humans like the semites.
Sorry to disappoint you....We are all indo-europeans.
sure. humans all came from the same roots, but certain petioles were cursed along the way.:really:

Dirlwanger

no. yahwism and christianity are divine. biology was invented by mankind.

:trump: i follow protestantism. i was raised baptist. i attend a baptist church. i believe in god and his word.

the tribes of israel were divided for disobeying god by adopting canaanite polytheism nearly 800 years before jesus founded christianity. those lost tribes traveled north, where they then adopted the neighboring polytheistic religions. the only tribe of israel that continued to follow yahwism was the tribe of judah, which later founded christianity.

i know. my point is that the lebanese were and still are fake christians. canaanites are cursed. canaanites will never find god. the lebanese were and still are useful idiots.

it's not a matter of who is better than who. god cursed the canaanites for mixing with the nephilim. jews are partially human, so it would be a sin to even compare myself with those swine of satan. :ysoserious:

sure. humans all came from the same roots, but certain petioles were cursed along the way.:really:
Science: 1+1 =2
if you fall from the 10th floor you die, if you fuck a black woman your child most likely will be black, if you need to breath under water you need special equipment, etc.

All of this comes from the empirical thinking, that is, knowledge through the individual's experience with reality, it is only through empirical thinking that we have science. Or do you think that a computer is a miracle from God? Or the internet, or weapons, the wheel, or knowing how to swim? Science was not invented by mankind there are laws in our universe. and man as a rational being understood those laws through experience.

And you're using your dogmatic thinking, which is rooted on myth - stories and made up scenarios. I'm not religious, but i guess we have to find the balance between superstition and reality, something in between dogmatism and empirism, we are living in the XXI century, the age of inquisition and later the puritans are long gone.

Regarding the founders of the baptist church:

Since when did the interpretation of a guy who read the Bible and sacred scriptures 1600 years after the birth of Christ have more value than all the others that existed before? Despite arrogance and narcissism, I think it's deceit of a conman.

Anyway i don't want to explain why protestantism exists, in fact i have nothing against it, but if catholics wanted to make some reforms ,right now there would be no baptists, evangelic, jehovah, mormon, etc etc etc bullshit.

Imagine me reading the Bible, 2000 years after Christ and suddenly thinking that my interpretation is the correct one and that all the others are frauds, if I was lucky I would even could get some followers and after a few years I would go from a cult to a religion ...would you follow me? :trump:

Nephilims:

Have you ever visit a castle with a thousand years old ? Do you know the size of its doors?....People were short, only a minority was tall, and for 2 reasons: genetics and diet. Maybe the nephilims were a tribe that was taller, because were well fed.
Until know the archeological findings of human giants remains are all hoaxes.

Also if you had visit a necropolis of the caveman you would understand that they were even shorter, almost the size of 12 years old child of the modern days.

Lebanese are semites but also Greeks, in fact it was part of the greek empire ( i guess you can read a map ) so telling that they are all cursed is like saying that your culture is cursed. You are spitting in your own plate.

And again the nordic, celtic , germanic are the most distant ethnic groups from christianity which is a semitic religion. But guess what, who invented the baptist church? Romans? French? Iberians? nah....people from the north. No wonder they entitled themselves as the lost tribes....:ahahaha:...i can see a parallel with the jews and the chosen people narrative...right?.....WE ARE SPECIAL mindset.:wut:

America in its early stages was a product of criminals and religious outcasts ....what we call today : freaks....that were expelled from Europe.

You believe in the nonesense you want like Tom Cruise believes in Xenu or like creationism where people used to ride dinossaurs like it were horses.

But FACTS are facts. :tony:

Last edited:

evil retard

room temperature iq
Science: 1+1 =2
if you fall from the 10th floor you die, if you fuck a black woman your child most likely will be black, if you need to breath under water you need special equipment, etc.

All of this comes from the empirical thinking, that is, knowledge through the individual's experience with reality, it is only through empirical thinking that we have science. Or do you think that a computer is a miracle from God? Or the internet, or weapons, the wheel, or knowing how to swim? Science was not invented by mankind there are laws in our universe. and man as a rational being understood those laws through experience.
god created both the spiritual and natural worlds. i was saying that biology is a man-made study of the natural world. don't get your panties in a bunch.:toocool:
Since when did the interpretation of a guy who read the Bible and sacred scriptures 1600 years after the birth of Christ have more value than all the others that existed before? Despite arrogance and narcissism, I think it's deceit of a conman.
christianity and science are similar in that aspect: the more information we find, the more sense it all makes.
Imagine me reading the Bible, 2000 years after Christ and suddenly thinking that my interpretation is the correct one and that all the others are frauds, if I was lucky I would even could get some followers and after a few years I would go from a cult to a religion ...would you follow me?
that depends. protestantism is more about a spiritual connection than a religious connection with god. it made more sense to me than the others.
Until know the archeological findings of human giants remains are all hoaxes.
human nephilim were the fake gods and goddesses worshiped in every polytheistic religion, whereas animal nephilim were the dinosaurs.
Lebanese are semites but also Greeks, in fact it was part of the greek empire ( i guess you can read a map ) so telling that they are all cursed is like saying that your culture is cursed. You are spitting in your own plate.
in both the roman empire and greek empire, the white race lived north and the canaanites lived south. both empires restricted the canaanites from moving north.
You believe in the nonesense you want like Tom Cruise believes in Xenu or like creationism where people used to ride dinossaurs like it were horses.
no. christianity is the only true religion; the rest were created by godless canaanites and should all be suppressed. :trump:

Dirlwanger

god created both the spiritual and natural worlds. i was saying that biology is a man-made study of the natural world. don't get your panties in a bunch.:toocool:

christianity and science are similar in that aspect: the more information we find, the more sense it all makes.

that depends. protestantism is more about a spiritual connection than a religious connection with god. it made more sense to me than the others.

human nephilim were the fake gods and goddesses worshiped in every polytheistic religion, whereas animal nephilim were the dinosaurs.

in both the roman empire and greek empire, the white race lived north and the canaanites lived south. both empires restricted the canaanites from moving north.

no. christianity is the only true religion; the rest were created by godless canaanites and should all be suppressed. :trump:
Dude like i said, believe in the shit you want. All you wrote are stories written more than a 1000 years after the era o christ if you believe in that stuff and make sense for you...good...but please dont rewrite hystorical facts for me, or challenge my common sense.

You seems a pretty funny guy but what you are saying is shit, in fact hating or believing that someone is cursed just because some conman say it has nothing to do with spirituality but with religion, guess you are confused in that matter.

For me it has the same level of idiocy like scientology, creationism or the Charles Manson cult. And i wipe my ass on that, pure and simple.

You are free to believe in the science fiction you want, i mean free to choose not to think. That 's the difference between an agnostic and a dogmatic (Me and you).

Oh and about Jesus, the life of Jesus is another plagiarism. Khrisna in India and Horus in Egypt lived identical events like Jesus, in fact even the words used of the prophet are the same of these deities, all written thousands of years before Christ ...coincidence or fraud...you choose, in my case i prefer to put in question.

Last edited:

evil retard

room temperature iq
All you wrote are stories written more than a 1000 years after the era o christ
no. the old testament was finished nearly 200 years before the messiah's first coming.
You seems a pretty funny guy but what you are saying is shit, in fact hating or believing that someone is cursed just because some conman say it has nothing to do with spirituality but with religion, guess you are confused in that matter.
are you high? the entire bible is of divine origin. :ysoserious:
For me it has the same level of idiocy like scientology, creationism or the Charles Manson cult. And i wipe my ass on that, pure and simple.

You are free to believe in the science fiction you want, i mean free to choose not to think. That 's the difference between an agnostic and a dogmatic (Me and you).
it isn't like i don't study your side of the argument, and it isn't like followers of christianity didn't come up with every bullshit theory you threw at me. followers of christianity tried helping the world for the greater good, and atheistic jewfags like you keep fucking everything up, so i came up with another more beneficial theory.:toocool:
Oh and about Jesus, the life of Jesus is another plagiarism. Khrisna in India and Horus in Egypt lived identical events like Jesus, in fact even the words used of the prophet are the same of these deities, all written thousands of years before Christ ...coincidence or fraud...you choose, in my case i prefer to put in question.
coincidence? no. trickery? yes. attis, dionysus, krishna, mithra, osiris, etc. were all fallen angels who knew god's plan and came down to earth to play god and trick mankind.

conspiracy.jpg

if you believe in that stuff and make sense for you...good...but please dont rewrite hystorical facts for me, or challenge my common sense.
hey, fagstick. if you can't handle my shit, quit sharing your shit. problem solved. :eyebrows:

Dirlwanger

no. the old testament was finished nearly 200 years before the messiah's first coming.

are you high? the entire bible is of divine origin. :ysoserious:

it isn't like i don't study your side of the argument, and it isn't like followers of christianity didn't come up with every bullshit theory you threw at me. followers of christianity tried helping the world for the greater good, and atheistic jewfags like you keep fucking everything up, so i came up with another more beneficial theory.:toocool:

coincidence? no. trickery? yes. attis, dionysus, krishna, mithra, osiris, etc. were all fallen angels who knew god's plan and came down to earth to play god and trick mankind.

View attachment 772270

hey, fagstick. if you can't handle my shit, quit sharing your shit. problem solved. :eyebrows:
What is divine is the fagstick fucking your retarded brains out. And fallen angels are the turds that I'm shitting as I write these words to you without splashing my ass. That's celestial!

Snake_Handling_Pastor_Bitten_By_Deadly_Rattlesnake_MY_LIFE_INSIDE_THE_SNAKE_CHURCH.gif

Back