Leader of the Christian Anti-Hezbollah Party in Lebanon Kidnapped and Found Murdered (no gore) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Deadkennedy

IcedUraPnesSpidey
Science: 1+1 =2
if you fall from the 10th floor you die, if you fuck a black woman your child most likely will be black, if you need to breath under water you need special equipment, etc.

All of this comes from the empirical thinking, that is, knowledge through the individual's experience with reality, it is only through empirical thinking that we have science. Or do you think that a computer is a miracle from God? Or the internet, or weapons, the wheel, or knowing how to swim? Science was not invented by mankind there are laws in our universe. and man as a rational being understood those laws through experience.

And you're using your dogmatic thinking, which is rooted on myth - stories and made up scenarios. I'm not religious, but i guess we have to find the balance between superstition and reality, something in between dogmatism and empirism, we are living in the XXI century, the age of inquisition and later the puritans are long gone.

Regarding the founders of the baptist church:

Since when did the interpretation of a guy who read the Bible and sacred scriptures 1600 years after the birth of Christ have more value than all the others that existed before? Despite arrogance and narcissism, I think it's deceit of a conman.

Anyway i don't want to explain why protestantism exists, in fact i have nothing against it, but if catholics wanted to make some reforms ,right now there would be no baptists, evangelic, jehovah, mormon, etc etc etc bullshit.

Imagine me reading the Bible, 2000 years after Christ and suddenly thinking that my interpretation is the correct one and that all the others are frauds, if I was lucky I would even could get some followers and after a few years I would go from a cult to a religion ...would you follow me? :trump:

Nephilims:

Have you ever visit a castle with a thousand years old ? Do you know the size of its doors?....People were short, only a minority was tall, and for 2 reasons: genetics and diet. Maybe the nephilims were a tribe that was taller, because were well fed.
Until know the archeological findings of human giants remains are all hoaxes.

Also if you had visit a necropolis of the caveman you would understand that they were even shorter, almost the size of 12 years old child of the modern days.

Lebanese are semites but also Greeks, in fact it was part of the greek empire ( i guess you can read a map ) so telling that they are all cursed is like saying that your culture is cursed. You are spitting in your own plate.

And again the nordic, celtic , germanic are the most distant ethnic groups from christianity which is a semitic religion. But guess what, who invented the baptist church? Romans? French? Iberians? nah....people from the north. No wonder they entitled themselves as the lost tribes....:ahahaha:...i can see a parallel with the jews and the chosen people narrative...right?.....WE ARE SPECIAL mindset.:wut:

America in its early stages was a product of criminals and religious outcasts ....what we call today : freaks....that were expelled from Europe.

You believe in the nonesense you want like Tom Cruise believes in Xenu or like creationism where people used to ride dinossaurs like it were horses.

But FACTS are facts. :tony:
And I thought you were an imbred buffoon! That was some interesting time consuming rhetoric. Welp, I guess Santa Claus is real! 🍻

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
And I thought you were an imbred buffoon! That was some interesting time consuming rhetoric. Welp, I guess Santa Claus is real! 🍻
Shut your fucking mouth . Have you ever been in school? Put your americanoid religions up your mongrel ass.

Last edited:

Dirlwanger

whatever the fuck that means. stay off the pipe, doper.:really:
Retard i stoped using drugs you were still in you daddy's sack.

Now go play with a snake or speak in tongues blaming the jews you fucking mongoloid. This not your shitty pigsty that you call church.

evvmpIyfKEplJBmSkBSxKsz8Q92Ho8AhgjYIlVU-14w-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg

evil retard

room temperature iq
Retard i stoped using drugs you were still in you daddy's sack.

Now go play with a snake or speak in tongues blaming the jews you fucking mongoloid. This not your shitty pigsty that you call church.
autism.jpg

i guess that's what i should expect from an ex-addict. go nig-out somewhere else, fag. :blink:

Dirlwanger

Christianity is not a European belief. It came from the middle east and part of the Jewish arm.
I think everybody agrees with that, europeans were alwyas pagans until Constantine the emperor.....maybe the retard has something to say against it.

Fallen angels and celts canaan and diarrhea. So everything is possible from his mouth.

View attachment 772484
i guess that's what i should expect from an ex-addict. go nig-out somewhere else, fag. :blink:
Dude you are always with fag in your mouth, most of you freaks are just closeted homos. Nice try.

How do you know if am an ex addict?....Go preach to another corner...ignorant mongrel.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Is he retarded!? If you’re gonna live in Lebanon you better learn to fuck goats.

evil retard

room temperature iq
Christianity is not a European belief. It came from the middle east and part of the Jewish arm.
yahwism = old israelite monotheism
christianity = new israelite monotheism
judaism = canaanite polytheism
yahwists/christians = israelites
jews = canaanites
christianity branched from judaism? no. that is the biggest jew lie i have ever heard. :ysoserious: yahwism converted to christianity after the messiah's first coming. the israelite tribe of judah (jesus' bloodline) were the last yahwists and the first christians. they spread yahwist christianity in the roman empire, which led to roman catholicism and so on. the canaanites (jews), on the other hand, continued to practice their canaanite polytheism (judaism) and later martyred the entire tribe of judah. jews are shylock-nosed dipshits posing as "yahwists" to manipulate christianity, and they're clearly doing a damn good job.

conspiracy.jpg

Back