bizarre Left Femur (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
What’s the weirdest vagina you ever worked on? I’m asking for a friend. And can you describe it slowly. In a deep voice?

A well built nurse parted the morbidly obese vulval curtains, as two more lifted the gargantuan abdominal apron. This was a task I could not endeavour alone. It would be like scuba diving into the largest unknown deep sea cave without safety equipment and my hands tied behind my back.

A loud squelching sound akin to trying to remove your booted foot from deep mud gave warning to a noxious and offensive odour. It was a complex aroma I had not encountered before. An image of stepping in rancid dog shit by the fishing harbour on a hot day came to mind.

Eventually I found the orifice. As my gloved fingers entered the nauseating mush, I contemplated my choices in life. I was definitely not going to become a gynaecologist.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
A well built nurse parted the morbidly obese vulval curtains, as two more lifted the gargantuan abdominal apron. This was a task I could not endeavour alone. It would be like scuba diving into the largest unknown deep sea cave without safety equipment and my hands tied behind my back.

A loud squelching sound akin to trying to remove your booted foot from deep mud gave warning to a noxious and offensive odour. It was a complex aroma I had not encountered before. An image of stepping in rancid dog shit by the fishing harbour on a hot day came to mind.

Eventually I found the orifice. As my gloved fingers entered the nauseating mush, I contemplated my choices in life. I was definitely not going to become a gynaecologist.
*Rick James feels his inner blood moving to his groin area. Rick then thinks to himself, “I’m the only one in my office right now”…*

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

Attachments

• d69ab796-0f44-460f-a22f-e9de98f4b13b-GettyImages-1008019300.jpg
    d69ab796-0f44-460f-a22f-e9de98f4b13b-GettyImages-1008019300.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 9

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Would it hurt? I mean more than breaking a femur?

The level of pain is similar for bone fractures and large tendon rupture in the early stage. Patients often describe an instant feeling of nausea, goose bumps and then intense pain.

Then you get the muscle cramping up towards the top of the leg going into extreme spasm, because the loss of its anchor prevents you being able to control contraction normally.

Then recovery is lengthy requiring surgery. The tendon is rarely as strong as it used to be meaning sports, fitness and weight training are unlikely to be possible in future.

Back