accident Lifting Weights At The Gym (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
He's have maintained his grip just fine, till felt that stirring lump in the crack of his ass.....

Never ceases to amaze me how many "straight" guys on here can spot gay people just by looking at them. I thought Gaydar was just a perk of being queer...

Time to confess @Flatus Tube and @Marmite - you both fans of showertime in the gym, own too many pairs of skinny-jeans, or spend far too long at self-grooming? :D

Last edited:

randy25

Squishy Head ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
huh?! weird homo bdsm shit.. did say the safe word ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
He's have maintained his grip just fine, till felt that stirring lump in the crack of his ass.....

Never ceases to amaze me how many "straight" guys on here can spot gay people just by looking at them. I thought Gaydar was just a perk of being queer...

Time to confess @Flatus Tube and @Marmite - you both fans of showertime in the gym, own too many pairs of skinny-jeans, or spend far too long at self-grooming? :D

Iโ€™m as straight as a laser in a vacuum ๐Ÿ˜‚.

However, I have a good gaydar. Iโ€™m sure other members with ADHD will agree, but my brain type makes me good at reading people. This helps as a doctor.

I had a burly man turn up with sweats and fatigue. My gaydar alarmed due to subtle camp gestures- boom, I diagnosed HIV seroconversion. The doctor that saw him before me told him he had a common cold ๐Ÿ˜‚. Fucking idiot.

Back