bizarre Live video feed of Kensington Ave open air drug market with zombies on "tranq." (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
It's a sad reality that these people are now perpetually imprisoned by that drug. And the city does nothing to stop it.
Philadelphia, city of brotherly love....
Screenshot_20230916_152922_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230916_153001_YouTube.jpg

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
They should ID the dealers and all those people round them up and deposit them in a prison. Dry the fuckers out and see if they are worth saving. They need to clean the streets of these people and stop accepting this sort of bullshit.
If you watch the live feed for a while, you'll see transit cops standing around there with their hands in their pockets like they don't see people shooting up 5 feet from them. It's fucked up.

Here's a 12hr clip from last week:

Punisher_1

This user was banned
If you watch the live feed for a while, you'll see transit cops standing around there with their hands in their pockets like they don't see people shooting up 5 feet from them. It's fucked up.

Here's a 12hr clip from last week:

Because the system will just kick them out and its not worth the paperwork or they are told not to waste the time by the management.

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
It's a sad reality that these people are now perpetually imprisoned by that drug. And the city does nothing to stop it.
Philadelphia, city of brotherly love....
View attachment 708063View attachment 708064

It’s not up to the city to make these people want to get clean it’s up to the individual …. They themselves have to want it bad enough. Because let’s say the city banned all drugs in the city. They would just move somewhere else to get their fix … trust me I did Heroin for 15 years and NO NOBODY COULD STOP ME ! NOBODY! Even when I was in lockdown I still found a way to get high ! I feel sorry for them but they gotta want it bad enough and hit rock bottom 👍🏻

McM

ARSELING
There was a similar situation in Frankfurt in the '80s in a city park. An open H scene with 'rent a spoon/cup of water' tables (paid by leaving them your dirty filter). Crack was showing up there for the first time too, and there was a daily junkie jogging by the cops without a real result.
As the helping system, substitution, consumption rooms, etc. was expanded it became a bit better; aka: not so visible anymore. They had the first Heroin program too.

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
It’s not up to the city to make these people want to get clean it’s up to the individual …. They themselves have to want it bad enough. Because let’s say the city banned all drugs in the city. They would just move somewhere else to get their fix … trust me I did Heroin for 15 years and NO NOBODY COULD STOP ME ! NOBODY! Even when I was in lockdown I still found a way to get high ! I feel sorry for them but they gotta want it bad enough and hit rock bottom 👍🏻
Totally get where you're coming from, I had a bad oxycontin problem 10 years ago. Chewing 4x40mg pills at a time, 5x a day. Get between me and my shit and there was gonna be problems. But the city seems to be enabling them by providing needles, cash, food and almost all of them are wearing new Nikes. They're doing it for some nefarious reason, but I don't know what it is.

Back