bizarre Looks Kinda Fun (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Reminds me of the zero safety playground rides we had as kids. The horse on the truck suspension spring was fun until you jumped off and it sprang back and split your lip open. Or the humble see-saw, the most fun death trap, when the other kid would get off from the sitting position down low and you would plummet down 6 feet with no counterweight for support breaking your ass on impact. Then there were the monkey bars - oh boy. And the metal slide - which in the blaring heat of summer would reach temperatures in excess of 500 degrees. In conclusion, I see the device above as no more dangerous than usual, some people will get crushed toes, others will break their faces, that's just the price we need to pay for fun!

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
If its made properly its physically impossible for that thing to ever flip. Yall sound dumb af

Okay Professor, let’s consider the laws of physics, including leverage and weight balance. Now I ask you…

What if the guy on the left had a go?

5097FD84-61AE-4CF3-ACBC-13E0EC9B54C8.jpeg

😂😂😂

Misfit-138-

Hates the living, loves the dead
Was waiting for someone to step it up a notch and push it off a ledge or some stairs. Smile now bitch!

Plot twist; it's an unexploded nuke cap.

Back