fights Loud Mouth Black (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
@ZeroK Most of the videos you have been posting for the last two weeks or so aren't playing properly. I'm running Firefox in Windows. Audio plays but no video. It's only happening with videos you post.

I can play everything else that gets posted by others. I have to download your videos to view them.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
@ZeroK Most of the videos you have been posting for the last two weeks or so aren't playing properly. I'm running Firefox in Windows. Audio plays but no video. It's only happening with videos you post.

I can play everything else that gets posted by others. I have to download your videos to view them.
Sorry to hear that. I’m not sure why. I can see these vids on both Apple and Android devices

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Sorry to hear that. I’m not sure why. I can see these vids on both Apple and Android devices
Some point prior, the videos you posted worked in Windows with Firefox. Now they don't. Videos from other posters play fine. It's just your uploads doing this beginning a week and a half maybe two weeks ago.

If the videos work on those platforms but not Windows it leads me to believe something has changed with your saving and/or converting of the files. Check that you're not saving or converting with an option that's only compatible with mobile browsers.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Some point prior, the videos you posted worked in Windows with Firefox. Now they don't. Videos from other posters play fine. It's just your uploads doing this beginning a week and a half maybe two weeks ago.

If the videos work on those platforms but not Windows it leads me to believe something has changed with your saving and/or converting of the files. Check that you're not saving or converting with an option that's only compatible with mobile browsers.
I’m doing everything the way I always have. If I can’t see a vid on an Apple device then I’ll convert it to an mp4. Were u able to see the vids I posted today?

Back