Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Killed In Peru After He Murdered A Local Woman

Screenshot_20231218-001833~2.png

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
He took hallucinogens and freaked out and killed the woman who gave it to him. He was there to study the effects so he could start an addiction recovery home.

Al Upinya

Pronoun Destroyer
Some naive people gotta learn the hardest way not to fuck with 3rd world countries and they ain't halted the birth of them yet so stay tuned folks.

macread

Well Known Member
I have family living in Canada and have been there almost 30 times and found the area around where my sister lives a nice place although it is going downhill as there are now a lot of refugees moving in that do not look after the properties they live in so more and more of those that have lived there since the houses were built 30 years ago are moving out. This is not meant to be a racist comment it is just facts.

ink_1x

I’m a furry deal with it
I have family living in Canada and have been there almost 30 times and found the area around where my sister lives a nice place although it is going downhill as there are now a lot of refugees moving in that do not look after the properties they live in so more and more of those that have lived there since the houses were built 30 years ago are moving out. This is not meant to be a racist comment it is just facts.
That is true

Back