MAKE PAKISTAN GREAT AGAIN (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Had a great conversation with a Pakistani a few days ago on the phone, he said, "Hello my name is Steve, I am IRS agent, plz sent $2,000 in Walmart gift card to me or else we will be arresting, you hab five minutes before we will be arresting."
"You'll never take me alive Steve," I replied. Then I hung up.
Ha ha ha ha ha!😂🤣😂;I actually did hv a similar conversation with one of these Greasy Fuckers! I played along for awhile,Then told Him to Fuckoff and Hung up! Believe it or not,Some People still fall for this Ridiculousness!
SP

Ven I glo up;I will B fockeen Yo Mothaz blown veenker!
Lmfao,🤣...SP

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
Ha ha ha ha ha!😂🤣😂;I actually did hv a similar conversation with one of these Greasy Fuckers! I played along for awhile,Then told Him to Fuckoff and Hung up! Believe it or not,Some People still fall for this Ridiculousness!
SP

Lmfao,🤣...SP
The government accepts Amazon gift cards as a legal form of payment

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Well maybe one of the dumb fucks living there will press the wrong button and accidentally detonate one of their nukes and blow that shithole to pieces.
Also left me wondering how many shots of grain it would take for me to stick it in that screechy cunt emceeing that trainwreck. Probably not enough in the world.

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
Here you go Pakistan
atomic-bomb.jpg

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I think she is saying rape with an incorrectly enunciated hard R becaus she is gretarded.
SP

Lmfao,🤣...SP
Next time, string them along for however long you can stand it, the longer the better and call him "goatfucker". Usually they just hung up, but one time the guy got spitting mad and started calling me gay motherfucker and other angry things that I couldn't make out. He instantly went from sounding super nice to wanting to cut my head off.

Last edited:

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
This is kinda scary. I'm surprised there wasn't more "I will grow up and kill all da Jews!" talk...

Back