Man and woman who raped daughter sentenced (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Double life in jail for him, 54 years for her. I suppose that is justice, but she birthed a child SPECIFICALLY for him to rape. That cunt never needs to see the light of day. I dont know why this country thinks its better for a woman to abuse kids.

I'm pretty sure theres a post here about these two already, but i wanted to take this oppotunity to highlight the double standard on molesting children.

I REALLY like the wording they used..."destruction and scarring of his own children". When that little girl grows up, if she ever finds out what happened, i know acknowledging her pain as part of his conviction will help her heal.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...abuse-before-she-was-born-has-been-sentenced/

McM

ARSELING
Back in times we'd special 'transport' vehicles for this kind of sicks here...:-_^:

gasbus.jpg

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
They should be put in solitary confinement for the complete time of their sentence......then a recording of their little girls voice should be played 24/7.......kinda like Clock Work Orange.......

Frogg666

The Other Green Menace
One way to look at it is that she pleaded guilty, and he opted for trial. Aren't your fuckers all up in arms for criminals wasting your money?

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
One way to look at it is that she pleaded guilty, and he opted for trial. Aren't your fuckers all up in arms for criminals wasting your money?
If that was the case, which i dont know if it was or not, it doesnt explain the pattern. Women always get off light for sexually abusing children. I could begin compiling a list, but i see no need. Google it.

Frogg666

The Other Green Menace
If that was the case, which i dont know if it was or not, it doesnt explain the pattern. Women always get off light for sexually abusing children. I could begin compiling a list, but i see no need. Google it.

Well it's because the man almost always is the enabler, not the participant. She pleaded guilty and said she needed his support (monetary or otherwise). And this fucker was a Marine, so he had power to subdue them (there were two women, one with a boy and a girl and the second one with a girl) and let him have sex with them. By clicking the link your provided and listening to the nice news lady in the video should verify what I said, but it's always easier to just trow links around, ain't it?!

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
That sick fuck is gonna have one of two options when he goes to the joint..that is either his blood on a shank or his shit on a dick :goatse:
Why make him choose?

Also, we are doing the same bullshit as the justice system. He didnt birth that child, and he didnt rape it by himself.

Spicytuna

Fresh Meat
I wish they'd bring back the electric chair...none of that lethal injection you'd-be-put-to-sleep shit. Only suffering animals should be given that mercy. Fuckers like these people deserve to die a painful death.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Spicytuna post: 610620 said:
I wish they'd bring back the electric chair...none of that lethal injection you'd-be-put-to-sleep shit. Only suffering animals should be given that mercy. Fuckers like these people deserve to die a painful death.
Or let them live in jail where they'll be horribly brutalized and degraded for the rest of their miserable lives.

Back