MAN ARRESTED AFTER TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH HORSE...FOR A THIRD TIME (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maven

Southern Charm
Talk about being persistent. A Texas man, who I'm guessing just left a seminar about overcoming obstacles and reaching your goals, was arrested after trying to beat the odds and once again shack up with a horse.
horse.jpg

Cirilo Castillo was caught with a broken leg in a barn by the barn's owner. A leg he said he injured after being struck by a car, and then he crawled to the barn for shelter, when in reality, Castillo might have suffered the injury while trying to get some horse action. Hey, when the lady says no, that means no.

This is not Castillo's first rodeo, as he had been arrested twice before for sexual incidents with horses, including an incident where he tied up a horse and performed sexual acts on it, receiving five years probation for that insane act.

The barn's owner had previously told Castillo to stay away from her barn after Castillo had been arrested, and when the owner realized that Castillo sought the same animal, cameras were added to catch him in the act.

"We have a hell of a surveillance tape. It is not going to go to, America's Funniest Videos, that is for sure," Sheriff Trevino told the Houston Chronicle.

Castillo could face up to 180 days in jail.

I can't even imagine how much he enjoys watching American Pharoah.

Athena

ANGEL of DECAY
This user was banned
I grew up in the town Mr. Hands frequented and he is or was, quite the sick fuck. They had to put the horse down that he had relations with because of the trauma it suffered I guess, so sad for the animal.:beatadeadhorse:

Athena

ANGEL of DECAY
This user was banned
The last time he had the horse mount him, it ruptured his intentines and he died later at the local hospital. I was born at that hospital!! Anyways there's a video out of the last time called Mr. Hands, I don't know if it's on this site or not but I've seen it before elsewhere.

nola

Forum Veteran
The last time he had the horse mount him, it ruptured his intentines and he died later at the local hospital. I was born at that hospital!! Anyways there's a video out of the last time called Mr. Hands, I don't know if it's on this site or not but I've seen it before elsewhere.

Yes, I have seen the video. I didn't think the horse was hurt. Poor horse...

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
as per "mr hands";
the asshole who took it from a stallion died with a perforated colon after the act/the stallion was not hurt and did not die.

Athena

ANGEL of DECAY
This user was banned
as per "mr hands";
the asshole who took it from a stallion died with a perforated colon after the act/the stallion was not hurt and did not die.
Well I'm sorry to say since I know the family that owned the property and the horse, that the stallion was put down sadly because of the trauma it suffered, it was visited on different occasions by Kenneth Pinyan( Mr. Hands), and it never trusted people the same, it became severely aggressive and was put down.

snatch

Well I'm sorry to say since I know the family that owned the property and the horse, that the stallion was put down sadly because of the trauma it suffered, it was visited on different occasions by Kenneth Pinyan( Mr. Hands), and it never trusted people the same, it became severely aggressive and was put down.
he may have been euthanized but he wasn't injured during the filming of mr hands. no animal cruelty charges were ever filed to my knowledge and hundreds of hours of videotape were examined involving other horses.

I can explain to you how stallions function if you,d like. the main reason stallions are gelded is because they are difficult at the best of times and can turn rank overnight. how this family determined this horse has suffered psychological damage...I don't know...that is guess work in any vet,s bag.

if people had been sneaking on to my property, fucking my horses. hopefully I would notice. sounds like your friends need to up their general awareness of barn activities. I have been using baby monitors for years, long before security cameras etc etc

Athena

ANGEL of DECAY
This user was banned
he may have been euthanized but he wasn't injured during the filming of mr hands. no animal cruelty charges were ever filed to my knowledge and hundreds of hours of videotape were examined involving other horses.

I can explain to you how stallions function if you,d like. the main reason stallions are gelded is because they are difficult at the best of times and can turn rank overnight. how this family determined this horse has suffered psychological damage...I don't know...that is guess work in any vet,s bag.

if people had been sneaking on to my property, fucking my horses. hopefully I would notice. sounds like your friends need to up their general awareness of barn activities. I have been using baby monitors for years, long before security cameras etc etc
Your correct that no animal cruelty charges were filed and at the time wash. St. .didn't even have a bestiality laws in effect at the time. I honestly don't know who determined the horses fate, I'm sure a vet was involved, and yes they should have been watching their barn, property and animals better. The one man lived in a crap shack right on the edge of their property And who knows how many times they visited the barns. Sounds like your animals are well taken care of and loved. I admire a woman who is rough and rugged, able to handle such a powerful and beautiful animal such as you do. Your horses are lucky to have you. Thanks for the info.:)

snatch

Your correct that no animal cruelty charges were filed and at the time wash. St. .didn't even have a bestiality laws in effect at the time. I honestly don't know who determined the horses fate, I'm sure a vet was involved, and yes they should have been watching their barn, property and animals better. The one man lived in a crap shack right on the edge of their property And who knows how many times they visited the barns. Sounds like your animals are well taken care of and loved. I admire a woman who is rough and rugged, able to handle such a powerful and beautiful animal such as you do. Your horses are lucky to have you. Thanks for the info.:)
keep kissing...it does work/
stallions and breeding are two things that there are too much of.

and as regards the particular case of mr hands/I believe the farm was actually listed on zoophile net sites and that it was in use for quite some time as such from jolly fucks from all over the world.

Back