fights Man confronts a Gunman while on a Livestream... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mcblob

Commander
It aint about living white, its about living right!

"The only thing keeping the Black man down...is the Black man."
-Thomas Sowell-

Repatriate them to the South! Let them who bought and brought them here deal with them..... (ah, a White Caucasian Chicago, as it should be)

You can put them in nice clothes the Government buys them.
They can carry a Government backpack with dope or a weapon in it. But, at the end of the day they are still one notch above killer apes.

You know why they call these guys Gangbangers? It's because of how their Mommaz conceived them.

You can take a Negro out of Africa but you can't take African out of the Negro

african mating dance

Just dangle a welfare check above them.......it will direct there attention away from fighting........

The mom is used to that many niggers around her, she is the weekend gang bang chick

You can put them in nice clothes the Government buys them.
They can carry a Government backpack with dope or a weapon in it. But, at the end of the day they are still one notch above killer apes.

Criminals lives matter, I mean Black lives matter

monkey business is their business

always fun watch animal planet

Damn. Just put em in the same cage and watch what happens

The black answer to everything... shoot

America doesn't have a race problem.
It has a problem race.

He was suffering from n***a trigga
A common social disease
No cure except lead

I didn't know that black people could get reparations from other black people.

Fight crime abort black babies!

I fail to see what skin color has to do with any of this. We will never have equity amongst the races in the states because you simply will never convince white men to rape 20,000 black women a year.

That's a fuckin happy ending !! It would've been happier if the dude re-loaded 50 times and emptied that shit in that nigger ! Fuckin niggers at their best committing crimes ! U can't stop them by putting them in jail, they will get out & do it again & again ! They r viruses in the body of our community and what do u do to a virus? u fuckin KILL it !!!

Can we Caucasians not develope a bacteria that goes after certain haplagroups? The black death was one such bacteria that attacked a specific population that didn't have 1 or 2 copies of a specific gene. It could take out huge swaths of people in India/China/Africa. Just think of the reduction of CO2 if one billion people no longer existed..... to those who are offended by my devils advocate humor all I will say is.....Its the right of every European and their offsprings, the Americans, to kill every other human being on Earth. However if the rest of the world try to resist or damage them then that would be a very bad human rights violation.

"Blacks killing people, also water is wet, news at 11"

I LOVE WATCHING BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE!
LOVE IT WHEN THEY KILL EACH OTHER!
KILL! KILL! KILL!

By all means,
keep killing each other.....
And thank you.....

Back