Man Paints His Dog to Look Like a Tiger So It Can Scare Away Monkey’s From His Crops (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lovingit

This user was banned
If you’ve ever been to a village farm proximity to the bush, you’ll be in the know of a lot of crop pests and predators that hunt down farmers’ livestock and crops. Most times, farmers feel helpless about the predators’ attack on their livestock and crops as they could hardly find a lasting solution to the situation. Oh! I almost forgot that most of us received lectures on ‘Agricultural Science’ in Basic and High School!

An Indian Farmer who goes by the name Srikanth Gowda seems to have found a lasting solution to scare away crop pests and livestock predators. For a long time now, Mr Srikanth’s coffee had been under attack by Monkeys as they constantly eat and destroy his coffee crop.

According to Mr Srikanth, the first thing he did to scare away monkeys from his coffee crop was to buy and keep soft toys in his farm, although it worked at first, but, as time went by, the colour faded and the monkeys resumed their attacks on his crop.

Mr Srikanth’s dog already had a light brown colour so he just had to add a dark hair dye to make it look like tiger stripes, which was exactly what he did. Shortly afterwards, he sent him out into his farm, and just like a miracle, the monkey’s stopped their attack on his coffee crop.

Narrating how it all went down, Mr Srikanth was quoted as saying; “Earlier I used to bring soft toys from Goa and place them in my fields to scare away the monkeys. But in the long run, the colour of the toy used to fade and the monkeys would return to damaging the crop.

“I now take Bulbul to the fields twice a day – in the morning and evening. I have seen them running away at the sight of the dog.

“The monkeys now refrain from entering my plantations.”

His daughter also pointed out that the rest of the farmers in their village have begun copying her father’s concept and doing the same to protect their crops. She was quoted as saying; “It was my father’s idea to scare monkeys away. Earlier, monkeys used to destroy all our crops.

“Everyone in our village is replicating his idea.”

This is good to implement on our farms to prevent crop pests attack.

Watch The Video and More Pictured HERE

Tiger Dog 1.png

Tiger Dog 2.png

Man Paints His Dog to Look Like a Tiger So It Can Scare Away Monkey’s From His Crops (Video/Pictures)

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
That is Fkn Cool,But how long will it B ,Until the Monkeys Smarten Up,And start Mimicking Hunters,And Shoot The Poor Dogs,lol...SP

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Don't know what Indian gun laws are like but lever action in .22 Magnum will get rid of the monkey problem VERY quickly, and these things are a total blast to shoot. Give a couple of woodsy, outdoorsy teenage boys leverguns in .22 Mag, hundreds of monkeys would be downed in a week.

From the videos on the main gore section it would seem that firearms ARE pretty common in India but I assume most of them are illegal, so you can't just ride around your fields shooting stuff... Bows would work, but with THAT amount of monkeys running around you are gonna need a trailer full of arrows.

Back