Man takes hostage in McDonald's - Gets shot multiple times by police (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Paulick

Lurker
I'd dare say, speaking to most Australians, you will find their vocabularies are nothing to be scoffed at. Being in the top 10 countries by rank of education, Australia comes in at number 8, next to Japan and Sweeden. Two of the most progressive countries in the world. Of course, the US and UK are number 1 and 2 respectively which makes sense with the number of reputable universities in these countries, however the Australian education system is drawn heavily on the UK education system which leads to explaining why we continually rank so high in education standards ourselves and why we have the ability to create sensible, constructive and tactful arguments. Like this one.

I grew up in this city. This took place in Marsden. Marsden/Browns Plains, that area has, how do you'd say... somewhat of a lesser socio-economic standing on average compared to the average Australian. It makes sense therefore what you're seeing is a mentally slow drunk recording cops despatching an anguished crackhead wielding a knife... Don't tell me that shit doesn't happen in the states either, much more frequently too mind you. Ever heard of the Whitakers by the way? That inbred family? The only inbreds tied to this country are the Royal family haha, and trust me, most of us don't really give a damn about their crap... the south is full of em over there so......
Sweeden. Enough said.

Struth ruth!
Today at a McDonald's - Brisbane Australia. Footage recorded by what seems like a local meth head ( He even asks police if they want him to disarm the man LMAO) View attachment 571232
Stupid fuckin lebo I'm glad he's dead. No matter where they move and breed to theirs always problems with them. 1 dead million more of them to go

Last edited:
Back