Police Dude took his son hostage shot in the head by polícia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
A man who did not accept divorce kidnaps his own son and takes him hostage in the municipality of Sarandi, Paraná.

When the agents entered the house and the father threatened to cut his own son's neck, one of the agents fired a shot and killed the criminal.

Clam

Forum Veteran
A man who did not accept divorce kidnaps his own son and takes him hostage in the municipality of Sarandi, Paraná.

When the agents entered the house and the father threatened to cut his own son's neck, one of the agents fired a shot and killed the criminal.

View attachment 733113

Nice head pop !

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran

View attachment 733113

Poor kid. The day his innocence died.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I'm a little confused.... firstly about why the father had his child in bed with him at that age.... second, if this was the biological father, then it's impossible for him to "kidnap" his own child....
Although, it's possible the father was a pedo and that would explain a lot...

I'm a little confused.... firstly about why the father had his child in bed with him at that age.... second, if this was the biological father, then it's impossible for him to "kidnap" his own child....
I was also wondering why this kid was in bed with this guy. Almost looks like he was spooning the kid. But it's a video from another shithole so we'll never know.

Silvie 💋

Rookie
Unfortunately for the kid the father got what he deserved👍 If he's willing to hold a knife to his kids throat he would have sliced it then would have gotten shot by the cops. The kid will never understand that and will always have hatred towards the police
That's exactly what it looks like, there's nothing more to add!

Because he only had one room, what should he have done? Let his son sleep on the stone floor? In such poor areas, it's often like that!

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Unfortunately for the kid the father got what he deserved👍 If he's willing to hold a knife to his kids throat he would have sliced it then would have gotten shot by the cops. The kid will never understand that and will always have hatred towards the police
He didn't hold a knife to his kid's throat though. Just because the description says one thing, doesn't mean that's what actually happened.

Rightwingers love to lie and embellish what we all saw. The dad didn't even have the knife in his hand, before they broke into his house.

But, my question is.....wtf was the dad doing in his bed with his bare-chested boy in the middle of the day?

Back