Man Who Survived Being Stung 20,000 TIMES By Bees Wakes Up From Coma (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran

Ohio man out of coma after being stung by bees 20,000 times // Article

View attachment 611041

Austin Bellamy, 20, was trimming a lemon tree last week when he unknowingly cut open a beehive, releasing thousands of African killer bees that quickly swarmed around his head, neck and shoulders, his mother, Shawna Carter told Fox News.

“It looked like he had a black blanket on his head down to his neck, down to his arms,” she told the local outlet.

Bellamy was trimming overgrown branches up in the tree Friday morning as his grandmother Phyllis Edwards and his uncle watched from the ground.

Suddenly, he slashed open the hive and the angry bees flew out.

“When he started cutting them, that’s when the bees came out, and he tried to anchor himself down, and he couldn’t,” Edwards told Fox19. “He was hollering, ‘Help! Help me! Help!’”

She and Bellamy’s uncle were under attack as well and unable to help.

“I was going to try and climb the ladder to get to Austin … I seen how high he was … but I couldn’t get to him because I was surrounded [by] bees,” she said.

View attachment 611043
Carter said her son had been stung more than 20,000 times and had swallowed about 30 bees in the description of a fundraiser she set up to cover his medical expenses.

She told Fox19 that hospital staff members were “suctioning” bees out of Bellamy through Sunday morning.

She said she passed out when she first heard what had happened to her son.
When it comes to getting bees suctioned out of you, I'm out of here...

Reject

This user was banned

View attachment 611041

Austin Bellamy, 20, was trimming a lemon tree last week when he unknowingly cut open a beehive, releasing thousands of African killer bees that quickly swarmed around his head, neck and shoulders, his mother, Shawna Carter told Fox News.

“It looked like he had a black blanket on his head down to his neck, down to his arms,” she told the local outlet.

Bellamy was trimming overgrown branches up in the tree Friday morning as his grandmother Phyllis Edwards and his uncle watched from the ground.

“When he started cutting them, that’s when the bees came out, and he tried to anchor himself down, and he couldn’t,” Edwards told Fox19. “He was hollering, ‘Help! Help me! Help!’”

“I was going to try and climb the ladder to get to Austin … I seen how high he was … but I couldn’t get to him because I was surrounded [by] bees,” she said.

View attachment 611043
Carter said her son had been stung more than 20,000 times and had swallowed about 30 bees in the description of a fundraiser she set up to cover his medical expenses.

She told Fox19 that hospital staff members were “suctioning” bees out of Bellamy through Sunday morning.

Only an idiot would swallow bees🙄

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1663161917041.jpeg

i got chiggers out in the woods. this is my left ankle.
they say "don't scratch" - good luck with that. this pic is
before i took a 5-blade razor to shave them to seek relief,
it didn't work. i went to an UrgentCare, got Rx's. it's been a
slow healing process.

IExist

I exist
Stung more than 20.000times....so who the hell had the time or the willpower to count the wounds....
Considering Africanized Honeybees are far more aggressive than their actual African honeybees (whom have a reputation of being able to kill a honey badger), this dude essentially survived an entire nest of super aggressive hybrid bees. This mother fucker is one lucky bastard. Also, they could count based on how many stingers were pulled out of him. Don't forget, bees lose their stinger when they attack.

They should have saved the honey, too. I hear the Killer Bee honey is super sweet compared to other honey, and can give you a spike of energy.

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
Considering Africanized Honeybees are far more aggressive than their actual African honeybees (whom have a reputation of being able to kill a honey badger), this dude essentially survived an entire nest of super aggressive hybrid bees. This mother fucker is one lucky bastard. Also, they could count based on how many stingers were pulled out of him. Don't forget, bees lose their stinger when they attack.

They should have saved the honey, too. I hear the Killer Bee honey is super sweet compared to other honey, and can give you a spike of energy.
we don't have anything "killer" here. So I wouldn't know

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Get rid of all bees including the Bee Movie i would give that movie a B

Of10

Lurker
If that happened, I would be scared

View attachment 611041

View attachment 611043

of all flying insects afterwards

View attachment 611041

View attachment 611043

Swag like Ohio😭

Last edited:
Back