MARINES PISS ON CORPSES (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl4|sec1_lnk2&pLid=126801
ive read some of the comments. good for a laugh.

Pentagon officials vowed Wednesday that a video posted online purportedly showing U.S. Marines in Afghanistan urinating on dead Taliban fighters will be "fully investigated."
The video appeared to surface first on YouTube shortly before midnight Tuesday. It includes a caption indicating that the Marines were members of Scout Sniper Team 4, a Marine Corps unit that has served on the front lines of the war in Afghanistan this year.
The footage, lasting just 39 seconds, shows four Marines in full combat gear urinating on the bodies of three dead men, bearded and dressed in traditional Afghan garb. The Marines can be heard laughing and joking. "Have a great day, buddy," one says.
The desecration of corpses during wartime violates military law and can lead to court-martial.
Capt. Gregory Wolf, a Marine Corps spokesman said in an email that neither the origin nor authenticity of the video had been confirmed. He added that the "actions portrayed are not consistent with our core values and are not indicative of the character of the Marines in our corps."
"This matter will be fully investigated," Wolf said.
The video quickly went viral, appearing on hundreds of websites. On Wednesday afternoon, the Council on American-Islamic Relations released a statement condemning its contents.
"If verified as authentic, the video shows behavior that is totally unbecoming of American military personnel and that could ultimately endanger other soldiers and civilians," said Nihad Awad, the group's national executive director.
The person apparently responsible for posting the video on YouTube, identified as "semperfiLoneVoice" -- a reference to the Marine Corps motto Semper Fidelis, or "always faithful" -- did not respond to an email requesting comment. The person's sentiments were made clear by the video's caption.
"i thought marines were suppose to do the right thing when no one is watching," it says

some guy

Taiwanese Ambassador
as a US Marine, I am full of outrage every fucking time i hear these outrageous storys published by these over zealous anti war reporters, just looking for a story. I want to piss on them myselves. although its okay for the taliban and jihadists to behead people, even children. the genital mulitation of their own people just because their beard isnt trimmed. I want these reporters to see the carnage of an IED blast to a cougar or a humvee, the horribly burned bodys and mangled Marines we've dragged out of burning vehicles, and collapsed buildings. but PISSING on the enemy, oh my GOD, call amnesty international, get central command on the line IMMEDIATELY.

mrln

silent ghost
listen,these guys just pissed on some dead enemys. so what. i understand the "professionalism" thats expected from our troops. yes they represent. theyre also expected to act accordingly and be trusted without supervision. these guys are an elite team of snipers. this was their release! give em a break! at least theyre not shooting innocent people as a release. they could easily do that,seeing theyre snipers.
someguy is right. its ok for the enemy to torture a person by beheading them as theyre alive. if they yell or scream,their vocal cords are cut first. talk about pain! at least they didnt place bacon on their foreheads. and maybe we should dip our ammo in bacon grease. coat our bombs and everything! maybe the fighting would stop if we were to do that. i dont trust in these "peace talks". i thought we dont negotiate with terrorists?

some guy

Taiwanese Ambassador
Lets not forget Bowe Berghdal, a prisoner of war still being held as a prisoner of war somewhere in Pakistan, captured in 2009 and the latest video aired of him, he was bruised and in the footage an insurgent knocking him around. god only know whats happening to this young man. this is beyond sickening to me.
thats enough rant from me.

wino

DILLIGAF
surprised that they didn't shit on them

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Zayad

groovy chicken
Oh no, oh please don't piss on the baby killing, acid hurling, school burning Taliban! My bitty, broken heart just can't take the pain...! *le sob, le sob*
This is war. Something might happen to your dead corpse, ain't that the shits? Like Taliban haven't done worse to American remains.

mrln

silent ghost
the peoblem is america starts a war. (well george bush did). we get sent to fight and kill the opposition. next thing ya know,theres rules of engagement? we have to fight a certain way now? we were taught to fight and kill like this and not like that. theres no changeing horses in the middle of the race ya know!does the enemy have rules? no they dont? so why do we? oh and if we break them,were in trouble? fuck that and fuck you! you dragged my ass into your mess,now your makin it harder for me to do my job? fight your own fucking wars.....!

some guy

Taiwanese Ambassador
http://www.capveterans.com/americans_who_support_americas_veterans/id55.html i bet everyones forgotten about these 2 army reservists, who were overrun at their checkpoint and captured. the DOD kept a tight hold on the photographs of the torture studio where they were found, but in SERE school they sure showed us the bodies. what they did to these guys was absulutely unimaginable, one of them, both of their thighs were cut to the BONE, face beaten in and swollen almost the size of a basketball. carved up and his fellow soldier beheaded. images were grainy but it was gruesome. has anyone seen this? i know matt maupin was supposedly beheaded on camera as well but no ones found proof. its okay for al jazeera to show this? do radicals wearing no unifroms follow the geneva conventions? no. but pissing..cmon, throngs of people begging for money and candy have even tried to piss on me. enough rant, but i cannot tolerate this. i have already written AP and reuters about this. and to you guys in the video, SEMPER FI, you kept the faith.

+

Back