Mattel Makes A Downs Syndrome Barbie Doll (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Can you tell downs from and ultrasound? I thought you had to test amniotic fluid.
They test the width of the neck from memory but for the definitive test you are right, it's amniocentesis.

The following disabilities are in decline due to birth abnormalities being picked up and subsequent aborttion:

• Downs
  • Hunchbacks
  • spina bifida
I'm sure there are more but Zero and Flatus would be way more informative on this than I.

It's interesting though. We are doing a dark side eugenics by stealth...

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
As kids, me and my sister used to press/ pop in the foreheads of her barbies and old plastic baby dolls and then laugh and laugh at how retarded they looked. Who knew it could have been a lucrative business venture...

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
I am fine with a little girl having a doll that looks like her. I think this is nice actually.
I used to rip the heads off of my sister's Barbie's and fondle the boobs , I turned out just fine 🤪🤪

When the black ones came out even as a kid I knew something was off about the world
My sister got a black cabbage patch doll around 1985 Christmas because all the white ones were sold out , she was devastated

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
with a club foot
How about faggot ken with a peg leg?
1690951069484.png

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Mean Girls: Hey Barbie Downs! Get in the car , loser, we’re going shopping! No, not the short bus. Get in this Cadillac Convertible. Oh, Mongy, you’re too fat and don’t fit. Just take the short bus and meet us there ! Bye!

Mongy: Ok. I will. Tenks, guys!

Back