animals mauled by pitbull (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

FingersCrossed

Gasmic Gore Connoisseur
The fuckin dog said "you're coming with me" like a mf officer
Shes mentally fucking ill, i wouldve beat the fucking shit out of that mutt, i dont give a fuck, kick that bitch in the head afew times, kick it in the stomach. ANYTHING, this bitch sat here like raggedy anne taking a beating from a fuckIng DOG. She deserved it, pussy cant even defend herself

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Useless bitch 🤦‍♂️ pick the fucking thing up and smash its head and body off the ground as hard as possible or snap it's legs 🤷‍♂️ if that was me I would have beat that dog so bad

clit lover

NewbieX
the pitbull breed should be banned worldwide at this point. how many more cases are we gonna need until those pit nutters realize that oh, why are we getting pitbull related attacks every other day? maybe because they were genetically predisposed to??

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
cool lesson: if you get attacked by any animal, or retard that will hold on to you, shoving fingers in is eyes, or doing the good old ball twist defuses the situation.
This is the first thing I would be doing ain't no way Im going down without a fight I am biting scrating fish hooking eye poking ball squeezing my way to freedom

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
it gets worse...
i have some bad news for her
20220527_220428.jpg

Oliveoil

NewbieX
If you ever find yourself getting attacked by a dog, punch the dog on the side of the head. Hit the soft spot right by the eyes. Anything really, just don't be a dumbass and lay there bleeding all over the elevator.

Back