Warning:Children Little one being mauled (4 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Dogs only attack people when they've been mistreated by (sub)humans. Cruelty to animals is as common in Russia as it is in Africa and China.

PS: I'm sure dogs could still write better English than you.
You stupid, what about dingo in Australia that are feral and attacks peoples ?
What about loved dogs who suddenly kill for no reason ?
Regarding my English I know how peoples go to that argument when they can't have a point.... I suppose you speak 4 languages just like me ? I guess no so shut the fuck up !

Kalikuta

Lurker
No, that's clearly not what he said. Your turning this into your agenda.
The little girl did nothing to provoke those dogs, yet they gang attacked her, Yet your defending the dogs.
You either have a mental disorder or were born with no empathy for a fellow human, let alone a child... Its people like you who are contributing to the demise of this world. Turn from your wicked ways before its too late
The little girl would've made a nice snack though

UNIQUE_SHIT

Your local asshole.
Dogs only attack people when they've been mistreated by (sub)humans. Cruelty to animals is as common in Russia as it is in Africa and China.

PS: I'm sure dogs could still write better English than you.
Have you been breast fed by dogs at some point in your life? Well... If my assumption is correct, I won't be surprised. Stray dogs should be euthanized if they attack humans when they're not even provoked, not to mention they could be rapid too.

methedup77

Forum Veteran
Creepy footage from the Krasnoyarsk Territory: a pack of stray dogs almost tore apart an 11-year-old girl

The baby was walking with her dad, who came into the entrance for a couple of minutes. The girl was waiting for him on the street. At that moment the animals attacked her. Hearing the screams, the father ran out and saved his daughter from the aggressive dogs.

The child has bite wounds on his hands, legs and forearms. A criminal case has been initiated under the article “Negligence”.

View attachment 780165
Gotta watch those stray dogs. They’ll eat you alive

You stupid, what about dingo in Australia that are feral and attacks peoples ?
What about loved dogs who suddenly kill for no reason ?
Regarding my English I know how peoples go to that argument when they can't have a point.... I suppose you speak 4 languages just like me ? I guess no so shut the fuck up !
As a matter of fact, Pyotr, I'm fluid in five (West European) languages. Your English sucks, but limited vocabulary and grammar do not excuse your grotesquely backward confirmatory bias.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
As a matter of fact, Pyotr, I'm fluid in five (West European) languages. Your English sucks, but limited vocabulary and grammar do not excuse your grotesquely backward confirmatory bias.
Yes ofc you speak 5 languages ! And like me you graduate 2 engineering degrees, you make well over 100k a year and like me you have a 10inch cock !! Cool story pal !!!

Back