bizarre Mental Guy Cleans Every Nook And Cranny (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Okay, I'm as fine with the handicapable sacking my groceries, or folding clothes at Goodwill, or sweeping the floors and cleaning restrooms as the next person, but not working around $50K plus vehicles! That's considered heavy machinery and a non-starter for me, sorry!

That's enough man! Stop breaking my car while cleaning it! That plastic part costs $1500 uninstalled! The headliner you just pulled off the roof with your vacuum costs $3K! And leave the head and tail lights alone! You'll be working for the rest of the year to buy new ones of those!

Thanks for the $10K fucking car wash! Now where's the boss man, Mortimer? He's got a check to cut!
:lulz:

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Everybody says he is retarded.
So we have a consensus here on GG? Amazing!

Screenshot_20240304_205506_Gallery.jpg

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Okay, I'm as fine with the handicapable sacking my groceries, or folding clothes at Goodwill, or sweeping the floors and cleaning restrooms as the next person, but not working around $50K plus vehicles! That's considered heavy machinery and a non-starter for me, sorry!

That's enough man! Stop breaking my car while cleaning it! That plastic part costs $1500 uninstalled! The headliner you just pulled off the roof with your vacuum costs $3K! And leave the head and tail lights alone! You'll be working for the rest of the year to buy new ones of those!

Thanks for the $10K fucking car wash! Now where's the boss man, Mortimer? He's got a check to cut!
:lulz:
Idk where you live, but if y'all would pay 50K plus for that lemon, I'm guessing it's called Retardville 😆 🤣 😂

Back