Crime Mexican Forrest Gump Vs Border Patrol (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
i don't know about you but it reealy pisses me off here in England when i see these Brown/Black Muslim Rubber Boat Jockeys arriving in England.
Up here in Scotland, we love seeing all those foreigners arriving in England. Because while it might make you racists froth at the mouth, I'm just happy to see people arrive to do the jobs that you fuckers dont want to do.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Up here in Scotland, we love seeing all those foreigners arriving in England. Because while it might make you racists froth at the mouth, I'm just happy to see people arrive to do the jobs that you fuckers dont want to do.
The funny thing is, both our countries have shitskins as leaders 🤣🤣

i don't know about you but it reealy pisses me off here in England when i see these Brown/Black Muslim Rubber Boat Jockeys arriving in England.

Attachments

• underwater-sea-mine-danger-weapon-deadly-naval-ocean-sea_bpocqo-8__F0000.png
    underwater-sea-mine-danger-weapon-deadly-naval-ocean-sea_bpocqo-8__F0000.png
    260.8 KB · Views: 36

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Go and fuck yourself you Prick. I've been holding off saying that for a while. Fuckin tool
That's one more off my bingo card.

Feel free to come up to Aberdeen and say that my face. I'll stick my stump so far down your throat, it'll poke out your ass.

Kneeler Plz

Well Known Member
Trump's Wall..... as pointless as the gibbering litigious fuck-trumpet himself.
Fuck you. Biden stopped the wall and cut funding. You mutherless fuck.

People lije you are fat lazy and stupid. Your job is going to go first from AI.

Back