Mexican prosecutors investigating gruesome cartel video showing victims forced to kill each other (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
So apparently this was on the news.

I was wondering if someone has the video because that's a promising one i wil bet.
Luis Méndez Ruiz, the Jalisco state attorney general, said Tuesday that the men seen in the video "could be the five men who are being searched for."

next week:

Luis Méndez Ruiz, the Jalisco state attorney general, said Tuesday that the men seen in the video "could not be found, maybe they went to America" as he drove away in his new BMW with the licence plate CJNG-AG

wildbear99

Rookie
Luis Méndez Ruiz, the Jalisco state attorney general, said Tuesday that the men seen in the video "could be the five men who are being searched for."

next week:

Luis Méndez Ruiz, the Jalisco state attorney general, said Tuesday that the men seen in the video "could not be found, maybe they went to America" as he drove away in his new BMW with the licence plate CJNG-AG
Thats sad

wildbear99

Rookie
I read the article and it mentions people having to fight to the death with sledge hammers I need that video 🤣
That was a different execution. The sledgehammer video. There isn't any I could find. But the video of the kid killing his friends is on here. Under heading of amateur cartel.

Theseus

King Of Athens
That was a different execution. The sledgehammer video. There isn't any I could find. But the video of the kid killing his friends is on here. Under heading of amateur cartel.
Ive seen it now lol pretty fucked up so I dig it 😂🤘🏻

Back