fights Mexican Road Raging (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
1670759917053.gif

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Well they both lost cause they're dirty Mexicans living in Mexico.
Pssssssh Mexico is a great beautiful place with a beautiful culture, great food. They should stay there. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Well they both lost cause they're dirty Mexicans living in Mexico.
I don’t have much or any immediate family in this world but my little sister is this lesbian Mexican chick, I’d kill anyone for that girl ♥️ Most Mexicans are good people for real

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Pssssssh Mexico is a great beautiful place with a beautiful culture, great food. They should stay there. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
I honestly don't mind the Mexican Mexicans that come here. They're typically hardworking and greatful. It's the disgusting cockroaches they birth out while they're here. They think they belong here and they're the most entitled, arrogant ugly brown shits. I'm sure their parents would agree, once they've grown up and they see the disgusting monsters they created. Sorry, I'm about to start my lady days in a few days, I'm looking for a fight with one it seems

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
I honestly don't mind the Mexican Mexicans that come here. They're typically hardworking and greatful. It's the disgusting cockroaches they birth out while they're here. They think they belong here and they're the most entitled, arrogant ugly brown shits. I'm sure their parents would agree, once they've grown up and they see the disgusting monsters they created. Sorry, I'm about to start my lady days in a few days, I'm looking for a fight with one it seems
Dually noted ; lady days; will bite head off . Lol just kidding. We are both white it would be counterproductive to argue over Mexicants

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
All that effort spent by both sides, and nothing was accomplished except looking stupid for the Internet. Sometimes it is far better to just take a minor L and walk away without any showing of weakness.

Back