disaster Road Rager Shot At (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
It just amazes me on how people get so mad enough to fight or even kill someone over stupid driving :shrug: It happens every day . just imagine going to prison for 10-40 years over killing a moron trying to cut you off in traffic :rofl:As some of y'all say in the UK they are a bunch of " bellends"

JG Ballard

I want to watch
The asswipes that got out of the car looked exactly as one would expect. Stupid shits got what they deserved. Should have plowed into that fat screaming cow at the end.

It just amazes me on how people get so mad enough to fight or even kill someone over stupid driving :shrug: It happens every day . just imagine going to prison for 10-40 years over killing a moron trying to cut you off in traffic :rofl:As some of y'all say in the UK they are a bunch of " bellends"
Lot of mental illness out there. The chaos of the highways is the perfect place for it to manifest.

Last edited:

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Guy in the red with the gun is the asshole. The other guy was just trying to get right, and he wouldn't let him. It just goes to show if you are armed, you have the right to act how you like (or so many people think). Probs in jail right now learning his lesson (not)

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
View attachment 729097
Good, I hope he had to shit in a bad rhe rest of of his pointless dubstep life.

Guy in the red with the gun is the asshole. The other guy was just trying to get right, and he wouldn't let him. It just goes to show if you are armed, you have the right to act how you like (or so many people think). Probs in jail right now learning his lesson (not)
A blinker is a request not an order. Then he tried to assault the driver with 2 people. Maybe the driver is disabled (IE the weird van) seems like a justified shooting to me. Stopped shooting when the threat ceased. Didn't flee.

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
Both idiots, just chill the fuck out and drive, kinda looks like you're in bumfuck nowhere anyways how bad could the traffic be

Back